Congratulations To Comcast, Your 2014 Worst Company In America!

What is Monsanto, and what do they do? 

Scary but worth a watch

Oh and after you have watched this documentary, are furious and mad that a company like this exists and realise that teh most powerful thing you have is your money and where you spend it then have a look at this image below and cry yourself to sleep and spend the next month agonising on how on earth you can stick to your principles... cause its hard man, very hard but they are a pretty fucking evil company. They are almost exclusivity responsible for this

Control-Almost-Everything-You-Buy-1024x6

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

From the stories I've heard about AUS, I just assumed Comcast operated there as well.

nope its telstra (used to be owned by the government till the 90s") then sold off.

there are other companies but they mainly just selling from the same service.

we do have some good ones through - there is iinet but I've haven't personally used them

Its all about those volumetric clouds