What consoles do you own and do you still use them?

asim1999

ps3 with tekken game and guitar heroes.

wiiu with zelda and kart.

yes I still use them.

Live your life like a dream.

Home Consoles : NES,  Sega Master system, Snes, Genesis w/ CD and 32x (yes I am a masochist), PS1, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, XB360, PS3, Wii, Wii U
Portables : Gameboy, Gameboy color, Gameboy advanced, Game Gear, Sega NoMad, PSP, 3DS.

Surprisingly, the most used of the bunch are Wii U, Gamecube and PS2 because of all the local 4 player games available (my friends and I run them into the ground), and the 3DS.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I have the 3DS XL, and yes. POKEMON ftw

Consoles: Ps2, WiiU.

Handhelds: GBA, DS Lite, PSP.

I only use my WiiU and PSP(GBA emulator and MGS:PW) regularly

consoles:  NES, XB360, PS3

Handheld:  3DSXL

I use the consoles as glorified netflix/prime set tops and sometimes play a game on occasion

I now have one less console that works and I am pissed.  RIP Xbox 360

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I have a Wii U that I mostly use to play Smash Bros and Mario Kart with friends.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Console I own: PSVITA, PS3, PS4, PS2 (but doesn't work anymore) I play PS3 for my old ps3/ps2 games. I beat all the games on my ps4, keeping it for exclusives. PSVITA only have two games play them sometimes. In between running ansys and other hpc compute tasks or writing reports (gah!!) I play some games on my pc. Play all multiplats and pc exclusives on them. I would only want a Wii U and/or Xbox One for exclusives. PS4 is sometimes used, waiting for exclusives. 

Specs: Case: NZXT H440 ] CPU: I7-5960x | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 AIO | MOBO: ASUS Rampage V  | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  | RAM: Gskill Ripjaw 4 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4 kit | PSU: EVGA 1000G2 | SSD (Boot): Samsung 850pro 128GB | HDD (mass storage): WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM  | SDD (Working Drve): Samsung 850 evo 500GB | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Display: Asus VG248 24in. 144Hz 1ms 

Original XBOX, modded and with a 160GB HDD. Over 50 games on mine and even after all these years I'm still going through and completing them.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I'm a game collector, so I still lean heavily towards console for a lot of things. I've now started buying PS4 games at a cheap price for the collection and then getting a PC copy to actually play lol. My PS3 currently gets the most use, as JRPGs are my favorite type of games, and there are still a ton on there that I've yet to get through.

I'm a game collector, so I still lean heavily towards console for a lot of things. I've now started buying PS4 games at a cheap price for the collection and then getting a PC copy to actually play lol. My PS3 currently gets the most use, as JRPGs are my favorite type of games, and there are still a ton on there that I've yet to get through.

If only a game purchase on 1 platform meant you could play the game on other platforms at no extra cost.......

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

If only a game purchase on 1 platform meant you could play the game on other platforms at no extra cost.......

In a glorious, perfect world!