Best place to buy green screen?

Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

The only place I can find is amazon and ebay, are there better places that can ship to Canada?

In-store works too.

Depending on where in Canada you are, I believe the majority of the major camera stores sell green screens (Vistek, Henry's, Canada Camera, The Camera Store, Black's etc).

Other than that, you can buy it online from Amazon, eBay, and probably B&H or Adorama (though you would have to pay for shipping to Canada, plus any duties).

The only place I can find is amazon and ebay, are there better places that can ship to Canada?

In-store works too.

DIY. Canvas, Green Paint. Awww yeeee.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

DIY as said before or just buy green canvas at any store that sells it, every bright green will do.

but becarefull with clothing and other stuff, quite a few shades of green(like on speaker connectors  or on shirts) could be seen as part of the green screen.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

where in Canada are you? 

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

In-store works too.

Depending on where in Canada you are, I believe the majority of the major camera stores sell green screens (Vistek, Henry's, Canada Camera, The Camera Store, Black's etc).

Other than that, you can buy it online from Amazon, eBay, and probably B&H or Adorama (though you would have to pay for shipping to Canada, plus any duties).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

the reason I was asking was I you are in Vancouver or Toronto  you can get the msegrip green screen which is the best its thick and will lasts but Its only available at whites and PS rental houses. 

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.