sQJeHJ5.jpg

Cooler Master is running an awesome Case Mod competition from now until February 7 - whether you want to mod a Cooler Master case or build a case from scratch, you can enter to win some fantastic prizes from Cooler Master, Intel, ASUS, Dremel, and more!

Click the image above or visit http://bit.ly/1Bw8gwe to learn more!

Damn, if I had the tools I would mod my CM case. I have the plans and everything, just no proper tools. :(

Looking forward to seeing what people come up with though. Should be loads of fun!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Third! Not kidding. :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Too bad I've never modded a case before, and fuck up everything I try to mod... (at least most of the time)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

FIRST!

Just kidding

That's not what you told me. ;) JK

fifth! sixth not bad!

I'm being greedy. I'm third, fifth and now seventh. I bet you're jealous now! :P JK

This gives me an excuse to cut a window in my elite 120

@nicklmg does it have to be a Cooler master case? Just wondering

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

sQJeHJ5.jpg

Cooler Master is running an awesome Case Mod competition from now until February 7 - whether you want to mod a Cooler Master case or build a case from scratch, you can enter to win some fantastic prizes from Cooler Master, Intel, ASUS, Dremel, and more!

Click the image above or visit http://mod.coolermaster.com/prizes.html to learn more!

I have a question if you can answer,

I want to enter th contest but i dont have a build ( I dont have money), can I make one from scratch in a 3d format and sent it to them?

Thanks , If you can please answer me

Ugh if I had the money... 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I want to enter th contest but i dont have a build ( I dont have money), can I make one from scratch in a 3d format and sent it to them?

I would assume no, but I don't KNOW for sure, so definitely hit them up on Twitter! @CoolerMasterUSA

They're pretty good about answering questions over there so I expect you will get a response :)

This gives me an excuse to cut a window in my elite 120

@nicklmg does it have to be a Cooler master case? Just wondering

Yep, either a CM case or a scratch built case.

Yep, either a CM case or a scratch built case.

Cool, I have a few ideas to mod mine.

I might have to hide a picture of you somewhere in it ;)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

i think i will enter

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

just saw the sick lambo pc and still drooling..

hope to see more mods like this!

I can't mod to save my life. Where should we expect to see the finish case mods? Cooler master website or something?

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

To bad I have no Money or Time for this

Because he had a hard drive.

I can't mod to save my life. Where should we expect to see the finish case mods? Cooler master website or something?

http://mod.coolermaster.com (or the bit.ly in the OP if you want them to know that we sent you) should feature at least the winning builds, not sure if it will have a full showcase or not.

Ugh if I had the money... 

To bad I have no Money or Time for this

LOL... everyone seems to think you need money to mod.... well im entered with a project that will total aprox $20-30 (AUD)..... and you can enter in the scratch build section with a non CM case, so long as you display no branding on it and it is not able to be recognised as what it started as..... also it would be much appreciated if all of you who think money is a limit could vote for me (project re-invented - by Freebee) in the peoples choice when the comp finishes! 

LOL... everyone seems to think you need money to mod.... well im entered with a project that will total aprox $20-30 (AUD)..... and you can enter in the scratch build section with a non CM case, so long as you display no branding on it and it is not able to be recognised as what it started as..... also it would be much appreciated if all of you who think money is a limit could vote for me (project re-invented - by Freebee) in the peoples choice when the comp finishes! 

How will you make mod with 20-30$ as a budget?

How will you make mod with 20-30$ as a budget?

Lots of spare/free parts, parracord sleeving, paint that you already have, salvaged sheet metal and a lot of creative thinking....

EDIT: that $20-30 figure is if I don't buy some 180mm fans but instead make an adapter plate to 3x120mm.... However I am also selling some spare x58 gear which will offset the cost to the point that it could be considered a $0 mod even if I did buy 2x180mm fans, check out the log here: http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php/topic/1894-antec-super-lanboy-re-invented/