ZdMods - Project Inverted (Finished)

Meelobee

I mostly used basic hand tools, a small hacksaw, files in various sizes and loads of patience to get every piece right. :)

It just seems a weird way to move the air that is all

The air pushed through the rads isn't nearly warm enough to 'heat up' the side its hitting now, so it's not an issue at all :)

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

In the build log you said you made the fan controllers, do you have schematics?

And it's official: Build of the week. Congrats! :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

this is super cool, definately unique. im pretty jelous right now.

DAT 24 pin curve :o

looks absolutely amazing!

Quite unique - you managed to really get the "clean" look of having all the parts exposed

Nice build!

Is it possible for me to get a more Lan friendly case from you that looks somewhat similar to this beautiful case.

Back from the dead....

amazing build

i7 875k @ 4.2 GHz, MSI BIG BANG TRINERGY BOARD, 16GB RAM, OCZ AGILITY 120GB SSD, MSI GTX 580, FULL CUSTOM WATERCOOLED

Great metal work there! Unbelievable! 

Welcome to my profile!
There's nothing much to see, but I have provided my birthday.
Hope you'll remember my Birthday xD

Super cool build man.....looks awesome!!!

My youtube channel: itsMrN

Thanks for all the great comments :) 

Can someone point me to what Mod of the Week means?!  Is it just the title or is there more to it? (forum newbie here..lol)

Edit: nevermind, found it: http://youtu.be/Es6zRVrNsKY?t=1h15m10s

ZdMods
Finished builds Red 
 Project 180 • Project pǝʇɹǝʌuı • Harman/Kardon HTPC

Thanks for all the great comments :) 

Can someone point me to what Mod of the Week means?!  Is it just the title or is there more to it? (forum newbie here..lol)

Usually two builds get picked to be featured on the live stream each week (at least

when there's a live stream), and those are then called Builds of the Week. This week

they picked three (which was nice, since my build was the third one :D).

If you want to check it out, it starts at

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Cheers alpenwasser, found it :)

In reaction to the video:

The cheesy sli covers are gone  (lol) The frame is made from 25x25mm aluminum tubes and the sidepanels are from 2mm aluminum.There is no wood in the case ;)

Sleeving is Paracord, which I used without heatshrinks. The dark lines in the front are 25x3mm strips of light blue plexi, the whole front can be lit (There's a couple of RGB strips in the case.) which makes it look like something like this:

557379_388400231214930_261795187_n.jpg

(somehow I don't have a more recent pic with the lights on, I'll try to make one tonight..)

In the right sidepanel, below the radiators there is a 7" lilliput touchscreen, which should show temps, fanspeed, etc (Basicly just a simple VGA screen with usb touch overlay.) But unfortunately I somehow managed to lose the cable to connect it to VGA and USB, and haven't gotten around to getting a new one. 

:)

ZdMods
Finished builds Red 
 Project 180 • Project pǝʇɹǝʌuı • Harman/Kardon HTPC

Is it possible to change the title of this topic?

Yes, you need to edit the first post in the thread in the full editor, then you can

change the thread title.

Soooooooooo good!  :)

this looks so great :D

Nzxt switch 810 -- Intel i5 3570k @4.2Ghz(water cooled) -- Asus Maximus V Formula(water cooled) -- 2x  GTX 690(water cooled) -- Corsair AX1200i -- Corsair Vengeance 16GB -- samsung 840 120GB (2x) -- Seagate Barracuda 500GB -- 3 Asus 24" screen's -- Corair K70 -- EKWB watercooling blocks and rads --

• 5 weeks later...

In the right sidepanel, below the radiators there is a 7" lilliput touchscreen, which should show temps, fanspeed, etc (Basicly just a simple VGA screen with usb touch overlay.) But unfortunately I somehow managed to lose the cable to connect it to VGA and USB, and haven't gotten around to getting a new one. 

:)

Where did you get the touchscreen?

By the way great build