Phantom Glass Waranty Service

campfred

Hi!  :D 
I just want to point out that Phantom Glass' costumer service for waranty claims is really great!
Actually, I filled up a claim form on Sunday and I got an email saying that I should get a replacement soon. Two days later, I got my brand new screen protector in the mailbox (I'm living near Montréal, QC, Canada).  :P 
Al you have to do is going to the warranty claim service ( http://www.phantom.glass/warranty/ ) provide personnal infos like your name, street adress (For delivery purposes), email and phone number without forgetting to specify which device you bought the screen protector for, the date of purchase and a brief description of the issue/feedback. Then you'll have to provide a proof of purchase and a photo of the issue. Mine has broken and I got my thumb cut when pressing the home button on my Note 3.

I'll post the two pictures I sent in case it can help some figure out what to do.  ;)

I know that Linus has done a review of the product but I like that when the company that makes a product has good support in case something goes wrong (I lived some frustrating stuff last year with laptops. :lol:).

See ya!  :P

campfred  B)

P.S.: Please, forgive me for the emoticon overload in this post.  ^_^  :lol:  :D  :P

post-89367-0-57137000-1421034317_thumb.j

post-89367-0-11997500-1421034368_thumb.j

I think at this point nobody gives a **** about Phantom Glass.  Thing is they have been mentioned in Linus's videos so much that yes I will never get their company name out of my head .... maybe ...

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I think at this point nobody gives a **** about Phantom Glass.  Thing is they have been mentioned in Linus's videos so much that yes I will never get their company name out of my head .... maybe ...

This is why companies sponsor Linus no matter how many times he screws up sponsor spots and deals and so on.

Funny how Phantom Glass is the only screen protector brand I know...

System: Thinkpad T460

I just wanted to share my experience with the customer service which I can't find any video where Linus did talk about that.

This is why companies sponsor Linus no matter how many times he screws up sponsor spots and deals and so on.

Funny how Phantom Glass is the only screen protector brand I know...

Well, I did used Invisible Shield, Gadgetshieldz, Spigen's Glas.tR and Zagg. All of these did break like my Phantom Glass but never got one that has a customer service that holds its promises when talking about the waranty.

• 3 months later...

Hi!  :D 

I just want to point out that Phantom Glass' costumer service for waranty claims is really great!

Actually, I filled up a claim form on Sunday and I got an email saying that I should get a replacement soon. Two days later, I got my brand new screen protector in the mailbox (I'm living near Montréal, QC, Canada).  :P 

Al you have to do is going to the warranty claim service ( http://www.phantom.glass/warranty/ ) provide personnal infos like your name, street adress (For delivery purposes), email and phone number without forgetting to specify which device you bought the screen protector for, the date of purchase and a brief description of the issue/feedback. Then you'll have to provide a proof of purchase and a photo of the issue. Mine has broken and I got my thumb cut when pressing the home button on my Note 3.

I'll post the two pictures I sent in case it can help some figure out what to do.  ;)

I know that Linus has done a review of the product but I like that when the company that makes a product has good support in case something goes wrong (I lived some frustrating stuff last year with laptops. :lol:).

See ya!  :P

campfred  B)

P.S.: Please, forgive me for the emoticon overload in this post.  ^_^  :lol:  :D  :P

attachicon.gifPROOF_OF_PURCHASE.jpg

attachicon.gifISSUE.jpg

So happy with your experience! Glad we could take care of you!