A general use laptop advice...

Bkomnimon

I'm wondering where would it be better to look for one Amazon, Newegg or eBay?

Really would like to get an ultrabook to upgrade from my old laptop but no idea where might be best to look.

I built my desktop fine but I'm not confident in my knowledge of laptops as much.

Thinking i3 or i5 and SSD would be nice due to alot of moving around and such been rough with my current one... most I think have been saying Newegg for a newer one.

Please and thank you for assistance.

Omegamon Build (before went intel):  http://pcpartpicker.com/b/LQ6XsY FX 6300 4GB Ram, Assorted HDDs 4540 oem gfx

Dorumon (Everyday laptop ): Dell E5500 CPU: P8400 @2.26 Ram: 5GB SSD: 250 GB Crucial 

Vampire bunny: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/NHm8TW MB: Asus H97-M Plus PSU: EVGA G2 850w CPU: i5 4690k  Ram: Ballistix Sport 8GBx2  Storage:3x1Tb Black, 256GB SSD

Amazon is bae.

INTEL i5 4670 (non-K) | MSI H81I | XFX Black Edition R9 280 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB

Seasonic M12II EVO 620W | SEAGATE Barracuda 2TB

CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport 8GB | CM Elite 130

I would tend to trust Amazon and Newegg more just because they feel safer to me, but you can find some pretty freaking good deals on Ebay if you look hard enough. As far as what laptop, I'm not the one to ask. 

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It really depends on where you live, amazon has extremely expensive shipping costs to some countries like Switzerland.