[Scandinavia] Asus strix Deal Komplett

AnimeDudeJ

https://www.komplett.no/asus-geforce-strix-gtx-970-4gb-demo/831828

so i nearly had a heart attack when i saw the thumbnail that they used as you can see its of the 980 EVGA card... they obviously messed up, it IS the strix! great deal for us Norwegians/scandinavians

it is 385 USD but keep in mind the Kroner is down in the gutter at the moment and the added value tax over here is 25%

Komplett also offers free shipping wherever you are in Scandinavia so yeah... as long as its Norway, sweden or denmark... they dont have Finland and Iceland sadly

as of right now there are a couple 970's from EVGA, Windforce, Zotac and MSI's 970 with a blower design

the "DEMO" description is used if the product has been returned within a certain period and thats their policy, but as its used they cannot sell it for full price

it may also have been RMA'd and repaired, it is explained into further detail on any product with the "-demo" after its lable

Man, Thats cheap, But i dont need it... I dont need it.. *slowly turns mad in the thought of not needeing a better graphics card* I.. Dont... Need.. It...

GAH! *Becomes gollum, We Needs The precious*

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

i'm not sure what to make of this, it clearly says you are buying a 970..

but the picture is of a 980... not sure if i would take the chance incase

we get get screwed over.. 

the regular 970 sells for around 3k so they wouldn't sell a demo version

for 3k, but at the same time they wouldn't sell a demo 980 for 3k.. it just

doesn't make sense....

i will send them an email, will defo buy it if it's a 980 and they aren't gone

by the time they respond. 

Edit: according to customer service the picture is strictly for

demonstration and this is indeed a gtx 970, that's a bummer.

edit the edit: oh lol, i didn't see you already checked it, a used gtx 970

for 3k, without proper packaging or any accessories it not an appealing

offer if you ask me.

You cannot order from the Norwegian site to Sweden or Denmark.

The cards are listed on their respective sites. That said, currently the 970 strix is on sale on the danish site. Brand new, for cheaper than the demo card...

thanks, i dont have any Danish/swedish friends i could ask about that so i didnt know that... it does make sense everything considered though

You cannot order from the Norwegian site to Sweden or Denmark.

The cards are listed on their respective sites. That said, currently the 970 strix is on sale on the danish site. Brand new, for cheaper than the demo card...

i bought my msi gtx 970 gaming for 3215 nok including shipping, 

this offer is a ripoff. The prices seem to have increased by alot

due to demand, still doesn't seem like a very good offer.

I love how they have a EVGA 980 pictured. When it's a ASUS 970 that they are selling.

i bought my msi gtx 970 gaming for 3215 nok including shipping, 

this offer is a ripoff. The prices seem to have increased by alot

due to demand, still doesn't seem like a very good offer.

there is also the thing where one USD went from being around 5 kroners to 7,7 now

This is so sketchy...someone buy it and see what happens. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

This is so sketchy...someone buy it and see what happens. :P

i dont understand where you get the "sketchy" bit. thought i see you're not Scandinavian so i understand it. in short (and this is for Norway) in Norway we have an added value tax of 25% thought right now with the Norwegian kroner in the gutter you cant simply take the Canadian/US price and add 25% anymore... actually i think we're technically getting the GPU's at least cheaper than before even though the prices have gone up as of late

also or Norway, Denmark and Sweden Komplett is among the best tech websites out there with 100% free shipping within their respective countries' websites (also norway's being shafted now as the rest of the sites' GPU's are at the same price)

It's cheaper for a reason. I says it's only the card. No box, no cables. So it's probably a card that was returned for some reason and resold in the bargain bin.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

i dont understand where you get the "sketchy" bit. thought i see you're not Scandinavian so i understand it. in short (and this is for Norway) in Norway we have an added value tax of 25% thought right now with the Norwegian kroner in the gutter you cant simply take the Canadian/US price and add 25% anymore... actually i think we're technically getting the GPU's at least cheaper than before even though the prices have gone up as of late

also or Norway, Denmark and Sweden Komplett is among the best tech websites out there with 100% free shipping within their respective countries' websites (also norway's being shafted now as the rest of the sites' GPU's are at the same price)

I didn't mean to offend if I did. I said that more concerning the misplaced pic and such. Since when you see little errors like that it makes you wonder how much effort was put in. I take your word for their credibility. Didn't mean to cause that reaction out of you.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I didn't mean to offend if I did. I said that more concerning the misplaced pic and such. Since when you see little errors like that it makes you wonder how much effort was put in. I take your word for their credibility. Didn't mean to cause that reaction out of you.

oh ya... they do things like that...

like its faster to create an entirely new product page for a sale and then delete it afterwards... they tend to do that