Best TenKeyless Mechanical Keyboard

ok well im looking to get a mechanical keyboard that is tenkeyless because i don't have much space and just looking for some good products. I would like the keyboard to light up but i would like it to be under $150.

this is one keyboards that i saw and wanted to see if its good or not.

http://www.amazon.com/QuickFire-Mechanical-Keyboard-ActivLite-Technology/dp/B00JM61264

Yeah, Cooler Master makes some good ten keyless keyboards, just like @OceaniaAE1 said

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

ok have any of you guys have had the keyboard i posted which is the one he is saying i should get?

my quickfire tk is amazing

ok what is the size difference compared to the corsair one?

Yeah I have the Quickfire Pro in Brown Switches and my brother has the Rapid in Blue Switches. Both feel and sound amazing. Never had a burned out LED or switch mess-up. Heavy as hell and nicely built.

"I'd say welcome friend, but not here...not like this."

ok what is the size difference compared to the corsair one?

By the way....are you from Kansas City, KS? I only ask because your name is Turner202. I work IT in the Turner USD 202 school district lol

ok and what about this one? http://gaming.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-k65-rgb-compact-mechanical-gaming-keyboard

like is this a good keyboard or no?

Yeah K65-70 are great keyboards as well. I prefer the more chunky old school look of the CM Storms but Corsair makes great boards.

By the way....are you from Kansas City, KS? I only ask because your name is Turner202. I work IT in the Turner USD 202 school district lol

naw i live in cali

naw i live in cali

lol right on

ok and what about this one? http://gaming.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-k65-rgb-compact-mechanical-gaming-keyboard

like is this a good keyboard or no?

It is ok, but it is only available in reds. It won't be quite as well built as the quickfire, but it will still be pretty good.

so if i am looking for cherry mx blue switches i should go with CM storm?

They sound and feel good to me.

They are gonna be similar in build and in switches. The TK is a little more compact but still has the 10 key and not as small as the Rapid.

They are gonna be similar in build and in switches. The TK is a little more compact but still has the 10 key and not as small as the Rapid.

so i should just go with one of them and if i dont like it return it and try out the other one and then decide?

Well the Rapid is the true Tenkeyless keyboard of these options. TK is a nice medium with the Quickfire Pro being the bigger one.

The code keyboard from wasd is pretty legit and comes in at exactly 150.

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.

so i should just go with one of them and if i dont like it return it and try out the other one and then decide?

I guess you could try that but I have no idea how the Amazon return policy works because I never had to. But if you know how it works, it would probably be fine to try both. The thing is that make sure you don't void the return so that you can return it if you don't like it. If you don't want to take the risk, just buy which ever one you want. The main difference between the two is that the TK has a numpad and still has the function of arrow keys (with the numlock key to toggle between the numbers and arrows)

Just get the one you want if you don't know how to return it without Amazon not allowing you to return it.

A word of warning. The Rapid I has a soft touch finish which is a nightmare for stains and greese, dirt or anything else your fingers may have on it. I always seem to be cleaning my KB (Which is easy enough to do). However it is a fantastic bit of kit that I would buy again and again. 

CM Storm Quickfire TK.

It's a tenkeyless but it does include a numpad. It has very smart design

The Cooler Master Rapid-i as well as the TK are both super great. Whichever one you like better aesthetically for you is probably the best choice for you.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Other options:

-Ducky shine 3 TKL, solid board with great LED options. Stock is running low though and no word on TKL shine 4 yet. Around 140 bucks.

-KUL es-87, solid no frills board available in all,cherry flavors. Around 120 bucks.

-cooler master novatouch TKL, solid board with topres. Used to be 180 but you can find it often for 150 bucks now.

Edit: disregard last 2 options as they are not backlit. Shine, corsair k65 or any of the cm TKL boards is

your best bet.