The Unofficial Official LTT CS:GO?

tomerl

Seen it being joked around be I am being serious. I'm a peasant GN rank but It'd be fun to do scrambled teams for a friendly TUO LTT CS:GO Championship... We even have the UO LTT TS server.

(These acronyms are killing me!)

Here is how you get to know that I am garbage at doing anything gfx related:              97iqq3i485n45v5zg.jpg

I Approve i've been getting into cs:go a lot lately, seems like fun playing with forum members

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

We have a steam group for unofficial LTT CS:GO group thing...

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LTTCS

True that. But that's for matchmaking (no thanks, I like to go full house with people that I know haha). But what I'm talking about is an actual tournament. Somebody hosting it, probs in PT for better ping on both West and East, and an actual "prize".

Edit.: BUT!!! If you want to unofficially officially officially have that group hosting fine by me! As long as it happens :P

Someone just needs to drop linus a message on twitter or something like dat to make it official so it would be the official CS:GO tournament

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

Yes! This would be fun. :D I am a lowly MG2, but I would be down.

Our father, who AWPs in heaven, CS be thy game. Uncase begun, them skins be won, covert - and not mil-spec. Give us this day a StatTrak Knife, and forgive us when we rage quit, as we forgive those who aimbot against us, and lead us not into scamnation but undeliverus a battlescared. GabeN

Yes! This would be fun. :D I am a lowly MG2, but I would be down.

Definitly, and I'm sure most LTT viewers aren't DMGs and GE. Just hit my GN2 almost 3 but got my streak shut down 2 games before rank up again, oh well :P

We have to hold off until I get my rig setup, of course ;b

We have to hold off until I get my rig setup, of course ;b

Hmm, same here, gotta choose my screen first and then get used to it :P Although I'm sure I'll still play better at 1680x1050 res...

Can we have a casual gungame server? I could set one up if people would play.

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.

Yeah man sounds like a pretty good idea, a cheeky wee but of gun game, I won't be able to play for a few Months until I get my money together and buy my new build

Fancy old 1080/4k monitors! I'm still rocking my 5 year old 720p monitor and I still wipe the floor in games!

Can we have a casual gungame server? I could set one up if people would play.

Yeah, sure man, that'd be great. But please do make sure the server is decent quality ;P (I know you will haha)

This is awesome. You guys should also make a scrim server. We can set up dates on the forum and then play a competitive game. Would be so fun!

Definitly, and I'm sure most LTT viewers aren't DMGs and GE. Just hit my GN2 almost 3 but got my streak shut down 2 games before rank up again, oh well :P

I have been playing with a lot of MGE/DMG players recently - I am hoping for that rank up to MGE soon! :D

Our father, who AWPs in heaven, CS be thy game. Uncase begun, them skins be won, covert - and not mil-spec. Give us this day a StatTrak Knife, and forgive us when we rage quit, as we forgive those who aimbot against us, and lead us not into scamnation but undeliverus a battlescared. GabeN

I have been playing with a lot of MGE/DMG players recently - I am hoping for that rank up to MGE soon! :D

Noice!!! I played around 5 games with MGs 1 and 2 and loads of faceit meanwhile. Loving CS GO right now :DD

Noice!!! I played around 5 games with MGs 1 and 2 and loads of faceit meanwhile. Loving CS GO right now :DD

STUCK WITH RANDOM PLAYERS WHO ARE NOOBS......

STUCK WITH RANDOM PLAYERS WHO ARE NOOBS......

GG

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen it being joked around be I am being serious. I'm a peasant GN rank but It'd be fun to do scrambled teams for a friendly TUO LTT CS:GO Championship... We even have the UO LTT TS server.

(These acronyms are killing me!)

Here is how you get to know that I am garbage at doing anything gfx related:              97iqq3i485n45v5zg.jpg

I have a team, we could challenge you guys :D

Dude sounds sick but I still don't have my build... Or CS:GO yet.... Aww :(

I'm actually building a team right now :P Although we're the sort of team that talks a lot and judges a lot sense we're learning together (still noobs). We're definite 3 right now with friends coming in and out. Depending on your guys rank we might challenge you! hehe

I'm actually building a team right now :P Although we're the sort of team that talks a lot and judges a lot sense we're learning together (still noobs). We're definite 3 right now with friends coming in and out. Depending on your guys rank we might challenge you! hehe

Sweet! I've been wanting to get a team together myself. Mainly with friends, we could definitely have a tournament thing! Like pros  B)

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Sweet! I've been wanting to get a team together myself. Mainly with friends, we could definitely have a tournament thing! Like pros  B)

Only difference is that we'd be playing at GN and MG skill level! :P