Slim Gaming Laptop

Papa P

I'm looking for a slim gaming laptop for college, it has to be able to play games and do school work. I've looked at MSI's GS series, Razer's line of laptops, and various other slim gaming laptops. My price range is less than $2000 US Dollars. What are your suggestions?

Side question, are they called notebooks or laptops and what's the difference?

Razer Blade <3

Aorus X3 isn't as thin as the Blade but it's a little lighter and packs a punch in games

"I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve. It may not be immediate, and often your greater dreams is something you will not achieve within your own lifetime. The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death."

-Monty Oum

I'm looking for a slim gaming laptop for college, it has to be able to play games and do school work. I've looked at MSI's GS series, Razer's line of laptops, and various other slim gaming laptops. My price range is less than $2000 US Dollars. What are your suggestions?

Brooooo u can not forget gigabytes laptops

Their new aurous x5 will have a gtx965m sli. And its paper thin 1500-2500 not yet announced as far as ik

Or u can get a aurous with one 980/970m if its thin enough for u

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Brooooo u can not forget gigabytes laptops

Their new aurous x5 will have a gtx965m sli. And its paper thin 1500-2500 not yet announced as far as ik

Or u can get a aurous with one 980/970m if its thin enough for u

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

Razer Blade <3

^Very bad idea

>Very good Idea: MSI Titan G-Stealth SLI or something like that.

^Very bad idea

Razer blade is not 2000

But it is very good or maybe the best if its 2000 retail

^Very bad idea

You do love to make brash statements with no reasoning, don't you?

^Very bad idea

1. It's the MSI GT80 Titand SLI.

2. That laptop is 3 GRAND, AS IN $3000 US DOLLARS!

and 3. I asked for a laptop BELOW $2000 dollars.

But thank you for your input.

1. It's the MSI GT80 Titand SLI.

2. That laptop is 3 GRAND, AS IN $3000 US DOLLARS!

and 3. I asked for a laptop BELOW $2000 dollars.

But thank you for your input.

I thought it was $2100

I thought it was $2100

if its 2100

Everyone will buy it

• 2 weeks later...