What Will You Do on Christmas?

reapersivan

Hey guys I am currently going to Las Vegas Nevada tomorrow until the 26th. I honestly do not wanna go. I don't know if you guys remember but I made a post about convincing my parents on getting my a pc even though we are sorta struggling in money. SO far, we are for sure going and I have half of my build done. I was wondering if anyone was going to go anywhere special, perhaps a different state or country?

Oh, I'm going over to Reno for the week. Las Vegas during Christmas is beautiful, trust me, i've been there 3 times, 2 around Christmas. Don't ever go there in summer, you'll regret it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Oh, I'm going over to Reno for the week. Las Vegas during Christmas is beautiful, trust me, i've been there 3 times, 2 around Christmas. Don't ever go there in summer, you'll regret it.

I think it's my 4th or 5th time going. I have been there twice in Summer which was horrible. Last Christmas, I was boiling in my Jacket and Pants! I honestly find it to be boring, due to my age, 15 because I can't do much,

I think it's my 4th or 5th time going. I have been there twice in Summer which was horrible. Last Christmas, I was boiling in my Jacket and Pants! I honestly find it to be boring, due to my age, 15 because I can't do much,

Christmas? Boiling? Its usually freezing there since it's desert. But you can always walk around the Strip or go to the Adventuredome at Circus Circus Las Vegas. Its small, but fun as well.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Christmas? Boiling? Its usually freezing there since it's desert. But you can always walk around the Strip or go to the Adventuredome at Circus Circus Las Vegas. Its small, but fun as well.

Been there, done that. The only part I enjoy is walking around and looking at all the sights. Last year it was really hot, which I am quite surprised. 

Eat, spend time with my family, maybe eat some more. Probably go to bed about to explode from dinner.

We're in a really bad spot financially, so we're skipping out on gifts this year. It sucks, but it's better to do this than rack up debt.

Staying home, probably playing games on steam, or Minecraft.

I would do that since I have 5 games on steam and if my build was finished.

Waiting for my camera stuff to arrive so we can go on a trip 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Eat, spend time with my family, maybe eat some more. Probably go to bed about to explode from dinner.

We're in a really bad spot financially, so we're skipping out on gifts this year. It sucks, but it's better to do this than rack up debt.

My family is struggling too so they decided to take us all to Vegas, where they hope to have a great time and not spend much on gifts, although Vegas would cost more.

Hey i think most people have been in your shoes at some point, don't worry man your build will be done eventually and consider your self lucky to even have the opportunity to get a gaming pc. Trust me it will all be worth it when its done. Good luck and merry Christmas!

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

KtuGV0v.jpg

Sums it up

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

My family is struggling too so they decided to take us all to Vegas, where they hope to have a great time and not spend much on gifts, although Vegas would cost more.

A stay at a decent Strip hotel will run you about 300 or so for a family of 4 for 2 nights, no fucking thanks to extra person fees and resort fees. Fuck those Vegas fees, they just want our wallets to be light.

Install my 970, get drunk, and have a bf4 marathon.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

like Legos?

Actually, some vintage Bionicle from ~ 2001-2003  Hopefully getting a MNIB limited edition Rahkshi w/shadow kraata :D

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

A stay at a decent Strip hotel will run you about 300 or so for a family of 4 for 2 nights, no fucking thanks to extra person fees and resort fees. Fuck those Vegas fees, they just want our wallets to be light.

We are staying at an alright hotel, Excalibur, the big Castle. WE got charged 215$ for 3 nights. But then wasting money on food, which last year we ate fast food for 2 times a day for 3 days. It was horrible.

Staying home, probably playing games on steam, or Minecraft.

This ^, except also going to a relatives house, and maybe doing some work on my overall setup.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

-snap-

did you really sacrifice a 760 for a duffel bag?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Christmas morning I'll be home, later on in the day, families house. Boxing day (26th) will be families house again, and than on the 27th I'll be going up north for 5 days or so :)

Install my 970, get drunk, and have a bf4 marathon.

I hope that I get Battlefield 4 for 5$. I am trying to convince my sister. I have also been playing lots of BF4 on my ps3.