Microphone boost option missing?

fuser22

I tried first to google it and couldnt find any results. But the problem is that i remember in windows 7 i had that Boost microphone option which helps me a lot since my Microphone isnt the best. Is it somewhere else or isnt the option just not there?

post-57983-0-81625100-1419300757.png

i5-6600k @4.1ghz | asus maximus VIII HERO | 16GB corsair veangence | Noctua NH-D15S | GTX970 g1 gaming | 2x 240gb hyperx SSD | 1TB WD | Define R5 

I tried first to google it and couldnt find any results. But the problem is that i remember in windows 7 i had that Boost microphone option which helps me a lot since my Microphone isnt the best. Is it somewhere else or isnt the option just not there?

I don't know, I have it on Windows 8.1 . Weird.

I don't know, I have it on Windows 8.1 . Weird.

that's so weird. :/ and i need to so badly.

i5-6600k @4.1ghz | asus maximus VIII HERO | 16GB corsair veangence | Noctua NH-D15S | GTX970 g1 gaming | 2x 240gb hyperx SSD | 1TB WD | Define R5 

that's so weird. :/ and i need to so badly.

Maybe your audio drivers? I don't know, lol. Your Corsair headset drivers or soundcard/soundchip drivers.

Maybe your audio drivers? I don't know, lol. Your Corsair headset drivers or soundcard/soundchip drivers.

I have tried to update as much as i could think of. Nothing seemed to work really. I might try and swap motherboard out with something else

I did look at that but it doesnt seem that there's a driver like that for mine. I may try and contact msi