Windows Upgrade?

Carnoustie14
Hi guys. I have ordered my new pc components and i am building it for Christmas, I was relying on a friend who had a copy of windows 7 to lend it me for my new build but i went to get it and he gave me a pirated disk and a copy of {windows loader by daz}, this alarmed me but he assured me he and his family uses it and have never had any problems (and i REALLY cant afford a legit copy myself). I then found that through my school i can get Windows 8.1 upgrade free ;). So here goes...

Questions...

1. Can i download a torrent of the windows 8.1 ISO and use my upgrade product key (which is legit) on a new system

2. Can i install windows 7 with Windows loader and then use the legit upgrade to get windows 8.1 legit

3. Last resort, is {windows loader by daz}, safe to use for the 6-12 months until windows 10 is released, when i will buy a legit copy of that (when i have the money and it is cheaper.

4. Other suggestions you could give

Any help please, building in a few days, ( And i would MUCH prefer not to use pirated software if possible )

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

Torrent Windows 8.1 ISO and use your genuine key would be your best bet

Is the Upgrade key the same as the Product key, i don't want to get it on there and then it not work and have to un-install it

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

Is the Upgrade key the same as the Product key, i don't want to get it on there and then it not work and have to un-install it

probably, not sure

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines