Battlefield 4 vs 3

markos13

I was thinking of buying battlefield and  i was between the two heard some bad reviews about 4 , does bf4 have way imrpoved graphics than 3 ?  and for some reason at my place bf4 is cheaper than bf3 lel

I was thinking of buying battlefield and  i was between the two heard some bad reviews about 4 , does bf4 have way imrpoved graphics than 3 ?  and for some reason at my place bf4 is cheaper than bf3 lel

I got bf3 for free on origin. Wait a bit and bf4 will probably be for free too. (ahahahahahahhahah mr crabs syndrome)

BF4 does look better and has some better map IMO. Levelution makes the game better, although not by much since it's always a rush to see who can break the dam first etc.

- Sam

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

I got bf3 for free on origin. Wait a bit and bf4 will probably be for free too. (ahahahahahahhahah mr crabs syndrome)

BF3 was free on Origin because NoSteam maked a cracked servers for it so I think they made it free as a kind of advertisement and I don't think they are going to release BF4 for free

and I'd say wait for BF Hardline and see if it's good than both of the listed two  

BF3 was free on Origin because NoSteam maked a cracked servers for it so I think they made it free as a kind of advertisement So I don't think they are going to release BF4 for free

and I'd say wait for BF Hardline and see if it's good than both of the listed two  

why u broke mah dreamz :,(

btw: I really liked Battlefield Hardline

i kinda like hardline graphics reminds of cs:goish style but its  for 45e pre-order and bf4 is like 12,90 o3o

why u broke mah dreamz :,(

btw: I really liked Battlefield Hardline

Sorry I also wish they would do that, but facing reality is a way to go :D

Me to I think I'm gonna buy it (On sales 'course -_- )