Cache max safe voltage?

EMENCII

Hi guys,

I have (the worst) i7 4770k, and while trying to get the cache at 4.1Ghz (as the core is, at 1.268v, not really tested tho) how far can i go with the voltages on the cache?

Thanks,

EMENCII

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

1.45 or less for daily operation

Mainboard Asrock Z170 OCF CPU 6700k RAM Tridentz 3600 HDD Intel 730 240gb GPU GTX 780ti sc acx PSU Silverstone Strider 1200W  Case Antec 900 Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T520 build log-   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35809-antec-900-the-re-birth-of-a-legend/ Check out the Tech Center https://www.youtube.com/user/prokon24/videos LTT's Unicore King

same as your vcore, so not more than 1.4V

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Hi guys,

I have (the worst) i7 4770k, and while trying to get the cache at 4.1Ghz (as the core is, at 1.268v, not really tested tho) how far can i go with the voltages on the cache?

Thanks,

EMENCII

Cache doesn't improve performance and only causes instability. 

Try this:

Set Cache Min to 38, Max to 38 and adaptive voltage to 1.050.

Once you do that, then do your core overclocking.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."