If these games are worth getting...

TheExcaliber

I was thinking buying Hitman Absolution and Wargame red dragon but don't know if it's worth it.

Recommend me some games to buy that's free roamish and have stealth in them :D or some RTS games.

Free RTS from 1999 but that's still awesome: Warzone 2100.

HMA is worth it, but I can't say anything about Red Dragon.

Sig under construction.

For Stealth id say Dishonored is one of the best.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

For Stealth id say Dishonored is one of the best.

Got any third person instead of first person :3

Hitman Absolution is a really fun game imo, super well made, looks really nice, i just find hiding bodies in bins really fun(dont ask) 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell, it's the best third person sneaking/stealth game series.

I REALLY disliked Hitman Absolution, and hated it more and more as I went on until I was so glad it was over by the end

it seems like an open-world, multiple option stealth game - but it just felt like "trial and error search until you find the best way". especially when on most levels...you're detected and shit hits the fan SO fast and in such an unrecoverable way

really do not recommend it at all. Long time Hitman series fans didn't seem to like it either (I'm not one of them, this was the first I played in the series)

Then id say the Hitman games are some of the best, The stealth mechanics are pretty good and you have many choices on how to take the enemies down.

And if your stealth failes you may be able to contain it so nobody else gets to know you are there. It is a overall fluid and realistic game according to me.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I can only suggest you getting Hitman Absoloution... It's a great game and also looks good

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

I can only suggest you getting Hitman Absoloution... It's a great game and also looks good

I will be getting it myself later 

Because he had a hard drive.

Agreed on Hitman: Absolution and Splinter Cell Blacklist. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is fantastic and, um, goes third-person in cover, anyway.

Don't discount Dishonored, though. It's a genre-defining stealth-action game. It's one of the best out there. Currently on sale on Steam for $9.99, and I don't think it's gotten a Daily Deal yet.

Any Strategy games?

Personally id say Age Of Empires 2 are one of the best strategy games out there.

My Gaming PC

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Any Strategy games?

The Civilizations series

Link to my knowledge google.com .My most beloved store newegg.com

My tech:PS3,

i5 4690k,Msi R9 390,1600 mhz DDR3 8GB Avexir,Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3,Corsair Carbide Spec 03,Cooler Master VS650,Philips E Line 22 inch monitor,A4Tech illuminated kb crap and Gigabyte Force M7

i5 4200u,GT 740M and 4GB RAM

I was thinking buying Hitman Absolution and Wargame red dragon but don't know if it's worth it.

Recommend me some games to buy that's free roamish and have stealth in them :D or some RTS games.

wargame is so worth getting, new dlc should be out soon. all dlcs. endless legend is something you should check out, 4x kinda like civ 5.  

Personally I thought Hitman: Absolution was fairly mediocre but it's worth trying out especially if it's on sale.

Total War: Shogun 2 is a good RTS game IMO.

Styx: Master of Shadows, just bought it myself but haven't actually played any of it yet. It's at least worth a look though. 

Any Strategy games?

Command & Conquer 3

Any Command & Conquer except Command & Conquer 4 lol

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War series.

Total War Series

Supreme Commander

Rise of Nations

Starcraft 1 and 2 plus expansions

Warcraft 3

Company of Heroes

Sins of a Solar Empire

World in Conflict

Lord of the rings: The battle for middle Earth 2

But I prefer The Command & Conquer series over others because it was the first RTS I played back in 1995. I also love the Total War series with the exception of Rome 2 but I blame Sega for that since they wanted to release it before the devs were done. Devs had no say. They seem to be patching it up. I have bought every single total war game.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Personally id say Age Of Empires 2 are one of the best strategy games out there.

age of empires 2 is soooooo good. Its a shame the new ones are total shit

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

age of empires 2 is soooooo good. Its a shame the new ones are total shit

In Age of empires 2 i could play 6 to 9 hours on the same match and still be interested about launching another But in the newer ones it gets boring after a while.

My Gaming PC

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I've heard endless legend is a good 4X strategy game, its on sale for %50 off right now on steam.

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"