Possibly the worst instructions ever

GhostWindGamer

These instructions are very fraustrating and this is all I have to work with! No pictures no step by step instructions just this rubbish. It's gonna be a long night :(

post-85480-0-63427400-1419254725_thumb.j

A battleship

Damn, good luck with that. Gonna be a long night indeed. To stay up listen to music and flip your earphones. You will not fall asleep

A battleship

Yea, I bought something similar to these, it had similar instructions, in the end I gave up because it needed glue too and I wasn't going to sit there and paste, but anyway, Good luck!

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I would assume you could just start with the first number and so on. 

the worst instructions are the ones that aren't there.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Dude it's already like midnight, a bit late to start now.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I would assume you could just start with the first number and so on. 

The numbers are small and hard to see on the paper

Dude it's already like midnight, a bit late to start now.

I started 4 hours ago and haven't made much progress

if it is that confusing why even have a manual

dunno 

That looks like just a parts list though. You sure there aren't instructions on the internet? Youtube video? idk. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I had bought a rf remote that had an it learning function. It told me when the flying squirrel and the remote were lined up... Yes a flying squirrel.

Still, I would not even call what you posted instructions. I would call them diagrams

That looks like just a parts list though. You sure there aren't instructions on the internet? Youtube video? idk. 

I checked with no luck

I checked with no luck

Damn :( Well good luck with assembling it anyways, It's a challenge i guess :P

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I had the instructions for a CPU cooler (Spire Thermal Eclipse II) that didn't even match in different languages (besides being terribly written)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile