Favourite game song or theme?

Datoneguy

So what's your favourite game song or theme?it can be from any game or any year. My favourite is this 

Link to my knowledge google.com .My most beloved store newegg.com

My tech:PS3,

i5 4690k,Msi R9 390,1600 mhz DDR3 8GB Avexir,Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3,Corsair Carbide Spec 03,Cooler Master VS650,Philips E Line 22 inch monitor,A4Tech illuminated kb crap and Gigabyte Force M7

i5 4200u,GT 740M and 4GB RAM

That's hard to say... I recently watched SAO, so Crossing Field maybe... But favourites changes over time, especially when we're talking about music.

Song for priston tale

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I really like Gourmet Race in Kirby Super Star

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Still get goosebumps everytime. What a game.

I liked it so much, that I unliked it just so I could like it again. Best theme in a nintendo game ever.

So much awesome.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I'd have to say the music from hearthstone.  Mainly because I hate having the music on in any other games.

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

So hard to choose... Ninja Gaiden 4-2, Super Mario theme, Zero Wing stage 2 etc etc. But this one is currently my favorite

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I liked it so much, that I unliked it just so I could like it again. Best theme in a nintendo game ever.

Haha, I wondered why that was, seeing as I only made one comment. Buy yeah.. my favorite game of all time.

kanye_of_all_time_taylor_swift_let_you_f

The Entire OST is just oozing with atmosphere and suits every situation perfectly. Not even Dark Souls can reach it in terms of immersion.

Haha, I wondered why that was, seeing as I only made one comment. Buy yeah.. my favorite game of all time.

kanye_of_all_time_taylor_swift_let_you_f

The Entire OST is just oozing with atmosphere and suits every situation perfectly. Not even Dark Souls can reach it in terms of immersion.

I do love this one as well.

TES games always have the best "Adventure" music, for when you're just running around in the woods hoping to discover a dungeon full of bandits with awesome gear.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I love this song and it's many remixes.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

skyrim & starcraft 2 had some unique tunes in there..

Details separate people.

Skyrim

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

zelda oot and mass effect games are one of my favorites but halo:ce takes the top hands down, marty is such a genius also it was the first fps i played

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Since most of the ones i like have already been posted i'll just leave this here. (Couldn't find the Vengeance version. But this will do)

Just a shame that you can't really play tribes anymore.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Since most of the ones i like have already been posted i'll just leave this here. (Couldn't find the Vengeance version. But this will do)

Just a shame that you can't really play tribes anymore.. 

You can't??? Darn. That's a real shame. I used to play it so much. Stopped for a while ago as Asia servers were dying. ):

For my fav game song. Metal Gear Solid Alert/Encounter music. 

You can't??? Darn. That's a real shame. I used to play it so much. Stopped for a while ago as Asia servers were dying. ):

For my fav game song. Metal Gear Solid Alert/Encounter music. 

Well i don't know if you really can't. But every time i checked it out i got maybe 5-10 minutes of fun out of it before the hackers arrived :/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What you really want is the Skyrim trailer, with the Inception soundtrack:

-video-

nah , the original sound gives me shivers even 3 years and 1000 skyrim hours after realease