Its XprogrammingMAS time

Pelop17

Hello guys,

I thought of a crazy app that will definetly make your life easier

The problem is that i dont have much experience with programming ( Iknow python andi started learning swift)

Can anyone from this forum want to help me to make my app

thanks

How about the idea?  ;)

i want to create an app that can help you find lost things using the iphone camera

i want to create an app that can help you find lost things using the iphone camera

You mean like waving your phone around to find say a lost pencil?

You mean like waving your phone around to find say a lost pencil?

yes

can you help me?

yes

can you help me?

Seems like Apple beat you to it. If they patent it then you'll be wasting your time even trying to replicate it with Apple attempting to sue you.

Seems like Apple beat you to it. If they patent it then you'll be wasting your time even trying to replicate it with Apple attempting to sue you.

I didnt understand

What do you mean?

I didnt understand

What do you mean?

Means Apple is apparently working on a similar piece of software for the iPhone along with a patent for it.

Means Apple is apparently working on a similar piece of software for the iPhone along with a patent for it.

Nice, then why sue me ?

Let me tell you more about my app

Lets say you have lost a pencil somewhere ( in you house) , you will just walk around and scan every room , when something is being found that looks like a pencil it will make a noise or pop a message...

If what your phone found is wrong then it will continue to scan.

When you find the pencil you can store its image into the memory of the app and the next time will be made easier

So can anyone help me or recoomend me a books?

Is the book i posted good?

Nice, then why sue me ?

Let me tell you more about my app

Lets say you have lost a pencil somewhere ( in you house) , you will just walk around and scan every room , when something is being found that looks like a pencil it will make a noise or pop a message...

If what your phone found is wrong then it will continue to scan.

When you find the pencil you can store its image into the memory of the app and the next time will be made easier

So can anyone help me or recoomend me a books?

Is the book i posted good?

It's going to take an extremely long time to develop something like this independently. I'm not talking a few months but longer than a few years. Even then your recognition database/software will still be lacking in comparison to corporate giants like Apple's and Google's. It's pretty much a dead-end road for that idea. It's best to think of something new (that hasn't been done before). Maybe take on mobile game development or another.

It's going to take an extremely long time to develop something like this independently. I'm not talking a few months but longer than a few years. Even then your recognition database/software will still be lacking in comparison to corporate giants like Apple's and Google's. It's pretty much a dead-end road for that idea. It's best to think of something new (that hasn't been done before). Maybe take on mobile game development or another.

games- everyone now can create a game

What do you think about my app ( idea)- and why apple will make something like this

Where can i find workers to start the app idea

workers for free

games- everyone now can create a game

What do you think about my app ( idea)- and why apple will make something like this

Where can i find workers to start the app idea

workers for free

I don't think anyone is going to join your project when even you (project leader) lack the fundamentals of developing the software (no offense). It's something not worth doing unless you have the millions of dollars to invest into R&D. You're going to need to query the object scan against some kind of database in order for recognition to work. Thus the shutter would have to take dozens of pictures every second an query them against said database. Let alone working out the geometry of where the said object is located in the real world. It's literally too much work for a single independent developer to take on (personally I don't think it's even possible with today's technology standards). As said, you'd be better off with another idea.

I don't think anyone is going to join your project when even you (project leader) lack the fundamentals of developing the software (no offense). It's something not worth doing unless you have the millions of dollars to invest into R&D. You're going to need to query the object scan against some kind of database in order for recognition to work. Thus the shutter would have to take dozens of pictures every second an query them against said database. Let alone working out the geometry of where the said object is located in the real world. It's literally too much work for a single independent developer to take on (personally I don't think it's even possible with today's technology standards). As said, you'd be better off with another idea.

thanks for the help

what other thing do you recommend me? developing

That would cost millions of dollars of research and development to do.

Image matching is pretty difficult to do well. For your first app, it would be best if you stayed away from the phone's sensors; programming something that works well with external sensors is a lot harder than you'd think.

That would cost millions of dollars of research and development to do.

Image matching is pretty difficult to do well. For your first app, it would be best if you stayed away from the phone's sensors; programming something that works well with external sensors is a lot harder than you'd think.

i understand,

maybe i will develop a game first

My app perefect right?

I thought strting a kickstarter project for my app ..... but nah

What do you think should i start one?

i understand,

maybe i will develop a game first

My app perefect right?

I thought strting a kickstarter project for my app ..... but nah

What do you think should i start one?

You probably can't actually deliver on a kickstarter for this... so don't

Games are an alright starting point, though they rely heavily on code libraries, which can be a little annoying.

You probably can't actually deliver on a kickstarter for this... so don't

Games are an alright starting point, though they rely heavily on code libraries, which can be a little annoying.

Thanks for all the help:)