Dragon age inquisition, how do i switch from tactical camera to normal?

H4X3R

When pressing T i still get a top view of my character.

Oh and on the topicof inquisition, how can I not be stuck on 1 "viewing level" all the time (like how do i look up at the sky or at the ground, etc.).

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Look in your controls, it might be keymapped different. If I'm not mistaken, holding right click lets you freely look around with the camera.

I'm not sure what your issue is when you press "T" but you can also try just completely scrolling out.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Look in your controls, it might be keymapped different. If I'm not mistaken, holding right click lets you freely look around with the camera.

I'm not sure what your issue is when you press "T" but you can also try just completely scrolling out.

thanks for the help :)

1 more thing, even with v sync off the game is capped at 60, is that normal? (i want to play at higher fps bcuz i have a 144hz monitor).

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

1 more thing, even with v sync off the game is capped at 60, is that normal? (i want to play at higher fps bcuz i have a 144hz monitor).

Umm. honestly, I'm not sure. With your specs you should be well above 60.

Any chance you have FPS capped somewhere else? :/

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

i think its capped yes.

honestly...i dont se the point having more then 60 in that game..there really is no benefit. well maybe no tearing if there is any.

i have 3x 120hz monitors but im fine with 60.

Umm. honestly, I'm not sure. With your specs you should be well above 60.

Any chance you have FPS capped somewhere else? :/

i think its capped yes.

honestly...i dont se the point having more then 60 in that game..there really is no benefit. well maybe no tearing if there is any.

i have 3x 120hz monitors but im fine with 60.

ok. Is there a way to NOT have to press RMB 24/7 just to have a good gaming experience (like a script or something)?

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

ok. Is there a way to NOT have to press RMB 24/7 just to have a good gaming experience (like a script or something)?

Keep it on auto attack? and just press the skill buttons whenever you want to use it?

Change there behavior in the meny. Press P and from there there should be something.

its not Perfect but i...idunno man. i dont bother with tactic mode all that much. maybe on 2 or 3 bosses/mini bosses. 

i´ve never been a fan of the mode in any of the 3 games...