GPU Trouble

Scarymonkeys

I recently bought my new gaming PC, (Mostly for Minecraft.) and I'm seeming to have some GPU trouble. I'm running off of integrated graphics 4400 until I can buy a GTX 670. When I'm playing it'll start loading worlds extremely slowly and crash saying "broken pipe" or "java exception" after a while. I tested out going into multiple desktops (An option for Ubuntu 14.04.), and the GPU starts to struggle and the whole computer crashes. It only does that when a game is opened up, and it's therefore leading me to the idea that the GPU could possibly be struggling. Any ideas or thoughts?

PC and Peripherals:

Intel Core i3 4150 @3.5GHz - ASRock H97M Anniversary - Kingston Fury HyperX Black 8GB DDR3 @1866MHz - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming 2GB GDDR5 - EVGA 500W 80+ Certified - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - WD Caviar Blue 160GB - Lian Li PC-50 - Linux Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS - Acer P221w 21.5" 1680x1050 60Hz - Kingston Fury HyperX Clouds - Razer Deathadder 3.5G - CM Storm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues

if you are using Integrated Graphics

try to go into BIOS and set the system memory for integrated to higher value like 512MB 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

if you are using Integrated Graphics

try to go into BIOS and set the system memory for integrated to higher value like 512MB 

Okay.

PC and Peripherals:

Intel Core i3 4150 @3.5GHz - ASRock H97M Anniversary - Kingston Fury HyperX Black 8GB DDR3 @1866MHz - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 G1 Gaming 2GB GDDR5 - EVGA 500W 80+ Certified - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - WD Caviar Blue 160GB - Lian Li PC-50 - Linux Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS - Acer P221w 21.5" 1680x1050 60Hz - Kingston Fury HyperX Clouds - Razer Deathadder 3.5G - CM Storm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues

I recently bought my new gaming PC, (Mostly for Minecraft.) and I'm seeming to have some GPU trouble. I'm running off of integrated graphics 4400 until I can buy a GTX 670. When I'm playing it'll start loading worlds extremely slowly and crash saying "broken pipe" or "java exception" after a while. I tested out going into multiple desktops (An option for Ubuntu 14.04.), and the GPU starts to struggle and the whole computer crashes. It only does that when a game is opened up, and it's therefore leading me to the idea that the GPU could possibly be struggling. Any ideas or thoughts?

how much system ram do you have?

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

how much system ram do you have?

8 gigs of Kingston Fury Series DDR3-1866MHz.

PC and Peripherals: