Galaxy Note 3 still good phone?

davidvu396

Since my phone is broken I looked around for new phones, a few phones had my interest (OnePlus One, Galaxy S4/S5, Xperia Z1/2)

But I think I am stuck with the Note 3 since you can now get one for under 300€ (maybe not in the best shape) 

Planning to root it as soon as possible and flashing Lollipop on it, also a bigger battery (6800 mAh, which makes the phone a bit thicker but I don't care about that since I once owned a N95 8GB)

What do you guys think? Is the Note 3 still worth it?

Edit: Found a Xperia Z1 for 180€, maybe buy that instead?

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

Sure, with custom rom and badass battery, it's a monster of a phone. Even if it's not the last new thing. It's still flippin good! So jealous you can even get that °_°

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

In terms of hardware, hell yeah.  If your gonna root and flash then totally.  

But if you ever stick with stock I'd say the the note 3 is a pile of poo. 

Since my phone is broken I looked around for new phones, a few phones had my interest (OnePlus One, Galaxy S4/S5, Xperia Z1/2)

What about Nexus 5?

"Rawr XD"

What about Nexus 5?

I need an SD card slot. :D 

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

I need an SD card slot. :D

Xperia Z1 is a great phone except for it's crappy TN screen.

Sure I'd get the Note 3

"Rawr XD"

Xperia Z1 is a great phone except for it's crappy TN screen.

Sure I'd get the Note 3

Well, since I had the Xperia Z I was very satisfied with the screen and I think I will be as satisfied as I was with the Xperia Z

Well, since I had the Xperia Z I was very satisfied with the screen and I think I will be as satisfied as I was with the Xperia Z

The Xperia Z had an AHVA panel, which had better colors and viewing angles then the TN panel in the Z1.

"Rawr XD"