Asus ROG Swift PG278Q issues! Please help!

The last thursday I bought a pg278q, since then I have to force it to turn on everyday. The thursday I plugged in the monitor and it just showed nothing in the screen or it flickered in my win8 login screen, after some reboots I made it work loosing my O.C. settings. After that it worked smoothly for the rest of the day with some reboots and turns off/on (I set the overclock setting again) and it just went nicely. At friday's morning I tried to turn my pc on again and I had the same issue but I solved it as I did the day before and at saturday the same shit happens again. Today I'm over, I had been trying to made it work all day long and nothing is solved this time... The monitor is not even showing the bios logo so I think that is not a nvidia drivers fault cause in bios you are not using them. And the worst of all this stuff is that sometimes it shows the bios logo, sometimes don't, sometimes you can see the windows starting, sometimes don't. And the fucking worst problem is "How can a monitor show just NOTHING in the screen 5 hours after a gaming session of 3 hours with no problem?..."

My PC:

Intel i7-4820k (O.C. 4.5 GHz - Now is not overclocked -.-)

Asus P9X79 Pro (BIOS 4801)

G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1866 PC3-14900 16GB 2x8GB CL9

Asus GTX780 DirectCU II OC 3GB GDDR5

Corsair AX1200i

Thank you.

This is a video showing the problem: 

Have you tried another monitor?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Sounds like a loose internal connection/bad solder but first things first you need to isolate your problem with another monitor (and if you can try onboard video as well as another variable). I had a similar problem with my monitor which was fixed by opening it and reseating all the connectors, however seeing as this is new I'd look to swap for another with your retailer. If not I'd turn to Asus for their process of faults fixing (probably an rma).

Thank you for your answers. My PC is a 2011 Socket so I dont have a video output in my mobo. I used a LG 24EA53VQ-P the last year and it goes fine but this is my first displayport monitor, idk if there is a problem with my GPU displayport output or in the cable or in my monitor, and thats the problem. All my PC is still on guarantee so i just need to find the problem to replace the component, my real problem now is not be sure about which is the component fucking me.

I have a similar problem on my Asus panel as well. The only thing that's worked is to unplug the power cable on the monitor side wait a minute and plug it back in. Then it'll start up like normal.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop