Roccat Tyon Mouse software not working

Stansky

So, I bought the ROCCAT Tyon at best buy two days ago and for the life of me I cannot get the mouse software to work.  The mouse works fine and all of the preset buttons do what they are supposed to, but I cant change anything.  I have tried uninstalling and re installing the software multiple times, but I cannot change anything on the mouse.  I cant even change the colors.  I emailed ROCCAT last night and they still haven't responded, so any ideas or advice that would help me would be greatly appreciated.  If anyone could point me to a step by step tutorial on how to install the software that would be helpful also, because I cannot find one.

but I cant change anything.  I have tried uninstalling and re installing the software multiple times, but I cannot change anything on the mouse.  I cant even change the colors.

Please specify what exactly "does not work", as this is a very unspecific error description. You've mentioned that the preset buttons work, so what do you mean by you "can't change anything". Does it throw some error message at you? Does it not respond at all? etc.

I emailed ROCCAT last night and they still haven't responded,

Do not expect companies to reply to customer requests in this period of time. After all, their support my be located in another time zone :ph34r:  .

Please specify what exactly "does not work", as this is a very unspecific error description. You've mentioned that the preset buttons work, so what do you mean by you "can't change anything". Does it throw some error message at you? Does it not respond at all? etc.

I cant program any of the macros or change the color on the mouse.  I did not get an error message, but the changes I make in the program do not effect the mouse.

hope that helps.

I was talking with the ROCCAT support and from what I can gather it is an internal memory problem.  So does anyone know how I can reset the internal memory on my ROCCAT Tyon,  and if I do will it break my mouse?