So THE CREW Is It Worth It?

CaptainKoda

I was enjoying it before I had to ship off my 970.

Quantum Chaos: i7 6850K | 2x Strix 1080Ti SLI | MSI X99 SLI Krait | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 3TB WD Red RAID 1

It's a full price release with microtransactions, avoid it if possible. From what I've played in the beta you end up in situations where you simply need a better car in order to progress, so you either grind the same races for an hour or you spend real money to get the car. I imagine it'll just get worse later on.

It's a full price release with microtransactions, avoid it if possible. From what I've played in the beta you end up in situations where you simply need a better car in order to progress, so you either grind the same races for an hour or you spend real money to get the car. I imagine it'll just get worse later on.

thats what the skill levels are for,to level up your car

It's alright, distinctly average. Graphics are quite poor and the handling isn't massively fun. I wouldn't pay full price, maybe worth half price.

i could agree with that

Played the beta, enjoyed it. Right now i want it, but i don't want to pay the 60 dollar price tag because the game is great but not that great that you should buy it at the 60 dollar price tag.

Played the beta, enjoyed it. Right now i want it, but i don't want to pay the 60 dollar price tag because the game is great but not that great that you should buy it at the 60 dollar price tag.

Agreed yet i still pre ordered it (i am a sucker for racing games)

1. You totally don't need to use the microtransactions if you don't want to.

2. There is a lot of stuff to do to upgrade cars.

thats what the skill levels are for,to level up your car

The fact that there are microtransactions in it is already reason enough to avoid it, in the beta it also said that you need to get a better car in order to beat this guy. You can level up your starter car all you want, it won't beat someone with a really good car. The microtransactions are not cosmetic, they affect the balance and the pacing of the game, and that's in a full price release. NOPE.

1. You totally don't need to use the microtransactions if you don't want to.

2. There is a lot of stuff to do to upgrade cars.

Microtransactions are never optional, they are there so people buy them. The progression in the game and the pacing will always suffer if you put microtransactions in it. It's a psychological battle against the player, pummeling them into a situation where they're frustrated enough to drop a few bucks extra so they can progress more easily.

Game is worth playing YES.

Game is not worth the money TOTALLY.

Get it on half price or even less. Dont buy it for full price.

If u cant wait for steam deal, then go to g2a and buy it now.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

It's fun if you don't pay for the story.

Have you even played it?

No buts its Ubisoft so probably never lol

No buts its Ubisoft so probably never lol

Then don't fucking comment. You're the type of person that will say Far Cry 4 is bad because of ubisoft when a lot of other people will say otherwise.

Jesus the ignorance of you.

Then don't fucking comment. You're the type of person that will say Far Cry 4 is bad because of ubisoft when a lot of other people will say otherwise.

Jesus the ignorance of you.

Lol I might as well mod Farcry 3 

Its Ubisoft so probably not kek.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/meatmonster/recommended/241560/   that should answer your question 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

Lol I might as well mod Farcry 3

You're so smart, why has nobody thought of that?

(title says it all)

that should answer your question steamcommunity.com/id/meatmonster/recommended/241560/

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

You're so smart, why has nobody thought of that?

Cos they're too busy getting FarCry 4 lol

i will buy it tomorow regardless of what people are saying...people said AC Unity is shit and yet it's one of the best games i have ever played...so yeah.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

i will buy it tomorow regardless of what people are saying...people said AC Unity is shit and yet it's one of the best games i have ever played...so yeah.

Do you work for Ubisoft Montreal?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Do you work for Ubisoft Montreal?

no i don't, but i have friends who work there.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR