avermedia Live gamer portable and USB 2.0?

Mr.Reggin

Can someone tell me pls why the Aver media live gamer portable has USB 2.0 and not 3.0, because even at a slightly lower bitrate (using smaller codec) dxtory still cant constantly record on 30fps 1080p on my 2ndary HDD, although its got 75MB/s write speed and USB 2.0 is much slower?

i hope this is actually the right one:

http://www.amazon.de/AVERMEDIA-61C8750000AM-Portable-Spielrekorder-Klinke/dp/B00C1EO536/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419188591&sr=8-1&keywords=avermedia+live+gamer+portable

PS: Can record  PC too?

Can someone tell me pls why the Aver media live gamer portable has USB 2.0 and not 3.0, because even at a slightly lower bitrate (using smaller codec) dxtory still cant constantly record on 30fps 1080p on my 2ndary HDD, although its got 75MB/s write speed and USB 2.0 is much slower?

http://www.amazon.de/AVERMEDIA-61C8750000AM-Portable-Spielrekorder-Klinke/dp/B00C1EO536/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419188591&sr=8-1&keywords=avermedia+live+gamer+portable

It is as it is can't change much about that probably because the product is a little older and not everyone has 3.0

PS: Can record  PC too?

No this thing can only record external devices for pc use fraps/dxtory shadowplay/raptr

No this thing can only record external devices for pc use fraps/dxtory shadowplay/raptr

but it has HDMI in and HDMI out, so I should be able to record my gameplay from the pc to the pc

but it has HDMI in and HDMI out, so I should be able to record my gameplay from the pc to the pc

It works but you will have lagg when doing that software is much better for that.

It works but you will have lagg when doing that software is much better for that.

lol, no, the advantage of that capture card is that your cpu will on be used slightly and the gpu not