1440p ultra wide monitor ips panel

ImElkay

I am looking for a 1440p ultra wide monitor ips panel.  I think the aspect ratio is 21:9?  I just want one from a good company so no dead pixels and great colors it's going to be used for gaming primarily.  Thanks.

LG-34UM95 is your best option. Linus loves it to bits

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

You should check out the new Samsung display.

SAMSUNG LS 27 D 85 KT

You're aware that this is about £200 more expensive than 4K IPS now?

Which one? I wasn't aware that 4k had dropped that low

Which one? I wasn't aware that 4k had dropped that low

4K TN is about £300 - £400. 4K IPS is about £500 - £600.

4K TN is about £300 - £400. 4K IPS is about £500 - £600.

I mean specific monitors that are 4k 60hz ips 

That'll depend on where in the world you are and where you want to buy them from. You're going to have to do some research.

Dell P2715Q

3840x2160, 60Hz, IPS, 27", $699

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Dell P2715Q

3840x2160, 60Hz, IPS, 27", $699

This looks really promising but I don't see any reviews or anything on youtube do you know where any are?

This looks really promising but I don't see any reviews or anything on youtube do you know where any are?

It was very recently released, you should see some reviews in the next couple of weeks.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I still think I would go with a 21:9 monitor... you may lose some pixels but the aspect ratio is much better for productivity imo. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I still think I would go with a 21:9 monitor... you may lose some pixels but the aspect ratio is much better for productivity imo. 

I'm not really looking for productivity I am just a gamer.  Which would be better for just that?