Where and when to buy pc parts?

rage
Well, first i would like to say hello to everybody out there. This is my first time here in the forum, i've been watching linus since 2012. 
I didn't know where to post this so i decided to post in here. I'm from Argentina, and i want to buy pc parts, my father is travelling to New York next week and i wanted to know where and when to buy pc parts, because i want to take advantage of rebates. 

What i want to buy: 
i7-4790k
Any z97 motherboard (Asus/Gigabyte preferably)

If it's possible i would like to pay around usd 300-450 for both. 
Because people who returns from EEUU to Argentina, can only pass with usd 350 in your baggage (stuff you buy while in EEUU)  because of Aduana rules. 

That's all folks. Hope someone help me with this. 

PD: My father will stay 30 dias there, so i have time but like i said, i want to take advantage of rebates, in order to decide if i take an z97 platform processor or a x99 one. 

Well i'm not really qualified to answer your questions, but i wil give you a bump and welcome you to the forum! 

Welcome to the forum!

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Gigabyte and Asus Z97 motherboards: http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/motherboard/#c=99&m=8,18&sort=a8

4790K: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80646i74790k

It has prices for different suppliers and charts as to past pricing.

Edit: You may want to look at just shipping the CPU. I'm not sure about customs and all that, but it may give you more budget for your dad's luggage.

You saved my life

$250 in-store only for that 4790K is a hell of a deal. Looks like there's some microcenters around NYC, if he's going to be there.

I noticed last year around Christmas that the i7 4770k and the gtx 780 went down 100 USD. This was just on Amazon though, I'm not sure about retailers like microcenter because we don't have anything like that where I live.