Air Filters for fans?

Keudn

My 750D bottom fans suck in a LOT of dust (rural nebraska = dust EVERYWHERE), and I bought a demcifilter for it but the mesh is way to fine and I literally have to clean it every week otherwise the fans don't get any air. Is there anywhere to get a filter that isn't as fine as the demcifilter ones?

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Linus likes to use pantyhose

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I use pantyhose but it doesn't quite keep everything out. I might consider a piece of organza fabric next.

If the problem is really that bad consider using a big piece of it and folding it a bit like an automotive air cleaner.

Also, I usually clean my air filter every two weeks anyway.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

My 750D bottom fans suck in a LOT of dust (rural nebraska = dust EVERYWHERE), and I bought a demcifilter for it but the mesh is way to fine and I literally have to clean it every week otherwise the fans don't get any air. Is there anywhere to get a filter that isn't as fine as the demcifilter ones?

That's going to happen though. The alternative is a filter that lets the dust through, which kind of defeats the purpose. The dust is going to go somewhere -- on the filter, or in your case.

That's going to happen though. The alternative is a filter that lets the dust through, which kind of defeats the purpose. The dust is going to go somewhere -- on the filter, or in your case.

I realize I have to clean it regularly but the fine mesh made it clog up within a few days, the front filter the 750D has isn't as fine and I only have to clean it every few weeks

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Bottom fan placement isn't optiomal anyway. But since you have committed of using it, FrozenCPU has several different filter styles including material rolls. Another place is modDYI wwhich also sells rolls but not such big selection.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv