Review: My shopping experince at BestBargainComputers (SimLim Singapore)

Daniel91

I usually buy my partsat my nearest negbourhood PC repair shop, Today my Classmate and his dad took me to simlim to replace his old FM1+ motherboard and AMD processor,

we went to afew stops before heading to Best Bargain.

we were greeted by a indian young man, (can't remember his name) we explained our situation of his budget the Yantao indian uncle (yantao = handsome) puttogether a really nice build for my friends and his dad within the SGD $1100.00 budget,

he even offered to help put the pc together for him for free, we even got a free MSI mouse from him for buying the MSI gaming board

Thank you Best Budget for being so friendly and helpful. I've been to some other shops at som lim they weren't as helpful and friendly as what he helped with.

so if you're intrested in picking up PC stuff try your luck at Best Bargains on the 5th flooryou may be suprised by their amazing service and their prices

have fun building

Wow, that's awesome, only if more places did this stuff.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Nice.

Hope you tipped him!  ^_^

Whenever I get good service anywhere I always tip.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter