HyperX Cloud Headset..And My OnBoard Audio... i need Help !

Raikiriii

Sup Guys i just bought My first Hi-Fi GamingHeadset .... The HyperX Cloud .. i read a lot of reviews and they all say that its good specially for its price Range:) 

----------

I Heard From Logan From tekSyndicate that this headset work really great with MSI Gaming mobo's with AudioBoost !

I Have The MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Motherboard.. AND Iam using the headset with the onBoard Audio that comes with it..

10876943_381286665363434_1267494349_o.jp

It Got AudioBoost [Realtek ALC1150 + OPA1652Amp + GoldenJack's] That Support up to 600Ohms Speakers ! and it amplify and filter the Audio Quite well as i read in The mobo Reviews 

How ever i am running the latest Audio Drivers From MSI And It simply Sucks !  :angry: 

10859307_381308165361284_2135523082_n.jp

it doesn't have any options in it even an EQ ! And it reads anything i plug into it  as speakers not headphones! 

....it wasn't like that before i mean the options... ,but i cant tell about the audioQuality cuz i never used it ,i was using a USB Headset all the time..

So Hope u help me What should i do ?  :mellow: 

-Give me good drivers ?
-or tell me things i dont know ?

,,etc..

just help PLZ!  :( 

PS*:My Case is Noisy ! [Lot of fans and an OC'ed GPU]

PS**:I dont use the front case jacks.. only the back board one's..

PS***;I read a lot about the Modern OnBoard audio and lots says its good for gaming and u dont need a SoundCard....

:)  :) 

Well first of all, you have the headphones plugged into the wrong ports. The headphone jack should be plugged into the green port and the microphone jack should be plugged into the pink port.

Second, the software is correct. Headphones ARE speakers. Headphones have speakers inside the ear cups, so they can be treated the same.

EDIT: Also, the EQ is under the "Sound Effects" tab. There is a button in the bottom left corner that says "switch to graphic eq"

EDIT 2: What is with that "digital" seection on the bottom right?

First of all try to type with normal letters/colors that humans can read easily. 

Also, i doubt that the on-board sound card is bad, so all you need is better or just different headphones. 

You really only get a soundcard if your onboard is really funky and introduces random noise. My own motherboard, albeit a little dated now, has a "Supreme FX" chip, but that's just fancy talk for it's a generic Realtek chip with Creative codexes. Not sure how premium your audio is on that board, but it could just be a driver issue. I remember having a nightmare dealing with Realtek drivers with bloated Create suite running on top of that. As of run now, I'm using a simple USB Dac Amp combo.

Rly sorry About the Language guys English is not my Lang.....

**Tried all ports..its the same

**There is no EQ in all tabs 
i found this pic on google... i miss that tab
144455d1379294703t-pics-new-realtek-hd-a

**The headphones Are not the prob and i know it...

**the Quality is not that good and The Audio is not that loud 

Rly sorry About the Language guys English is not my Lang.....

**Tried all ports..its the same

**There is no EQ in all tabs 

i found this pic on google... i miss that tab

**The headphones Are not the prob and i know it...

**the Quality is not that good and The Audio is not that loud 

I have an MSI motherboard and that same software and headphones. It has an EQ. What are those other devices at the top? The ones that look like cables I mean

I have an MSI motherboard and that same software and headphones. It has an EQ. What are those other devices at the top? The ones that look like cables I mean

That pic from Google idk ... 

Can u plz tell me What driver ver.. u r running ?

That pic from Google idk ... 

Can u plz tell me What driver ver.. u r running ?

My realtek driver is 6.0.1.7245 and can you get a screencap of what yours looks like?

My realtek driver is 6.0.1.7245 and can you get a screencap of what yours looks like?

DdJmMaq.png

Thats mine.. ill re install windows and ill use the Drivers that comes with the mobo CD .. and hope it will be good

Uninstall "Sound Blaster Cinema" and it'll come back.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.