Gaming pc

Hi to all, I have never built a pc before, but plan on building a water cooled gaming PC, how difficult is it ,cheer,s

Its easy if you pay attention to what your doing there is a bunch of build logs tha linus put out for you to get an idea on how to do certin things. Also you have this community to back you if things are not going according to plan.

It depends

Be more precise, please, and the replies will be more precise ;P

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

depends 

just focus and pay attention it will be easy 

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Just don't rush it, make sure all the screws go in properly and keep in mind its pretty good to use an anti static strap

Yes be careful to have a nice work space. Even with a anti static strap I still try to hold onto the case whenever I can.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

dude, i don't think you should build a fully watercooled rig, without experience (main reason). has more maintenance to it, and in my opinion it's just a lust and style thing.

you can build a preety badass and goodlooking rig without the watercooling stuff.

but once, again just my personal opinion. but if you really want to go for it but make sure you have the budget for it.

if you do build, feel free to show off your rig :)

cheers 

I don't reccomend going watercooled, unless its a closed loop like a h100i for your first build. and do your research, take your time, and don't be afraid to ask!

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition