CPU COOLER - Corsair H100i

GPU - XFX R9 280X 3GB <- Needs upgrade

4x4GB Kingston HyperX Blu 1600Mhz 1.65V - 1600Mhz

Motherboard -  Asus Z97-PRO (WIFI AC)

1 Solid state drive ( OCZ AGILITY 3) 2011

3 Seagate 1TB Drives

1 Western Digital 1TB Drive.

Pictures follows tomorrow.

Never heard of an i7-4970K. Do you mean an i7-4790K? Also, I wouldn't go with an OCZ SSD. They aren't really good anymore. Maybe try a Samsung 840 EVO or a Crucial M500 SSD

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Thanks alot, I'll edit the wrong CPU in :)

The SSD is very old, and I'm due to upgrading it.

But it still runs perfectly at 500*500MB/s when doing tests on it even after 3 years.

Should I upgrade my Powersupply tho?

If I choose to go to an 770/970GTX

Since I first began in 2012, I've swapped every old part out except the Memory and PSU.

Why would you need to upgrade a 280x?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'm constantly having issues with it, such as when watching movies, Youtube, Twitch and such.

The screen crashes, displaying weird lines of all colors.

A reboot solves this.

I've tried installing multiple different drivers, reinstalling windows twice.

Nothing seems to work.

@terrytek

What's the cheapest 500GB SSD I can buy from the US?

Shipping to Denmark.

@terrytek

What's the cheapest 500GB SSD I can buy from the US?

Shipping to Denmark.

Try a PNY Optima but it's up to 480GB. You might try a Crucial M500, or a Samsung 840 EVO. Really the only brands I would trust.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

That PSU is fine, no upgrade needed. My PSU is ore than 6 years old and still runs like a champ. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Never heard of an i7-4970K. Do you mean an i7-4790K? Also, I wouldn't go with an OCZ SSD. They aren't really good anymore. Maybe try a Samsung 840 EVO or a Crucial M500 SSD

They're decent in Raid 0.