Best static pressure fan - Scythe, Corsair, Noctua, and Silverstone.

I'm curious to see what your opinions on these fans are. I would like to know because I want to run 3 NF-F12's in the front, 2 Gentle typhoons in my h100i, and 1 SP120 in the back (for aesthetics) all in the H440.
3 NF-F12's for the low noise adapters, Y cables, extensions, and those little rubber isolators.
2 Typhoons for rad fans
1 SP120 White for aesthetics

Would you recommend any other fans? I was looking at the Silverstone Air Penetrators but I've read that they weren't so great for rad fans.
Here would be the list of fans I'm going to buy, 
3 Noctua NF-F12
2 Gentle Typhoon AP-14 or AP-15 (Which one should I get?)
1 SP120 Quiet Edition

Are Gentle Typhoons really king?
(mind you I'm running an H100i in pull)

Noctua's and Gentle typhoons are good. Gentle typhoons I especially like because you can run them at full speed and they barely make a noticeable sound. They are the only fan I have in my system that is running at max and they are the quietest. I have two Noctua fans that are louder at reduced voltage (granted they are the NF-P14s).

I have two corsair SP fans and they are crap for anything other than looks. They lose all usable static pressure as soon as you undervolt them and they are ridiculously loud if you don't undervalue them.

I would say Noctua if you don't mind the looks. I have 5 NF-F12s  for my water cooling setup coming up.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

I use all noctua fans in my system. They're a lot quieter than the corsair sp120's I used before.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Noctua's and Gentle typhoons are good. Gentle typhoons I especially like because you can run them at full speed and they barely make a noticeable sound. They are the only fan I have in my system that is running at max and they are the quietest. I have two Noctua fans that are louder at reduced voltage (granted they are the NF-P14s).

I have two corsair SP fans and they are crap for anything other than looks. They lose all usable static pressure as soon as you undervolt them and they are ridiculously loud if you don't undervalue them.

I've bought a load of SP120s and will find out if this is the case soon enough lol but I keep hearing very mixed reviews on them, some say they're not worth a dime then others say there are better cheaper fans but they do the job just fine.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

I've bought a load of SP120s and will find out if this is the case soon enough lol but I keep hearing very mixed reviews on them, some say they're not worth a dime then others say there are better cheaper fans but they do the job just fine.

I have the performance editions that I ran on a H100. They make a lot of white noise at full speed and when I used the resistors that they came with, they made a coil wine sound.

best static for the rpm would be the rosewill hyperborea 120 at 2.65mm/h2o at 1300 rpm.

the apache by akasa is the cousin to it, too.

Gentle Typhoon 1850 Specs

Size: 120x25mm, 9 blades
Bearing: Double ball bearings
Speed: 1850 RPM
Airflow: 57.7 CFM from the website, 58.3 CFM from the box (Nidec says 58 CFM for theirs)
SPL: 28 dBA box and website (Nidec says 30 dBA for theirs)
Static Pressure: 2.9 mmH2O (from Nidec)
Feature: 3-pin to 4pin adapter included; the adapter includes an RPM reporting lead.

I have the performance editions that I ran on a H100. They make a lot of white noise at full speed and when I used the resistors that they came with, they made a coil wine sound.

Ah I see, I hope mine don't do that but we will see, I really wish I would of looked into Noctua NF F12's and Silverstone AP series fans, but unfortunately I was sucked in (no pun intended) by CFM figures and noise levels which I should of looked at what the fans actually do by directly channeling air rather than producing a massive cone of wasted pressure.

Again pressure testing results vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, and they are never tested behind a grill of a rad or the fins of an air cooler, nor the grills of a case, all of these play a vital role in how fans perform, so I guess people like Noctua who test their fans in often ridiculous ways means you're buying what could be considered a true PC fan with their new industrial fans being put right through the ringers hence the price they ask.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Again pressure testing results vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, and they are never tested behind a grill of a rad or the fins of an air cooler, nor the grills of a case, all of these play a vital role in how fans perform, so I guess people like Noctua who test their fans in often ridiculous ways means you're buying what could be considered a true PC fan with their new industrial fans being put right through the ringers hence the price they ask.

Martinsliquidlab.org does their testing as you are asking. http://martinsliquidlab.org/2013/05/07/fan-testing-round-12/

the manufacturer really doesn't want to include development cost of scenario testing

as they are usually not as others find in specs (audio, flow rate and pressure).

Martinsliquidlab.org does their testing as you are asking. http://martinsliquidlab.org/2013/05/07/fan-testing-round-12/

the manufacturer really doesn't want to include development cost of scenario testing

as they are usually not as others find in specs (audio, flow rate and pressure).

Ahhh great! Thank you for this!

SP120's come second for noise levels in a lot of the tests only beat really by the GT AP45's which I can't really seem to track down here in the UK I can get the 1850rpm version but it is considerably more expensive than the Corsair alternative.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

You should have bought the Corsair SP120 Quiet edition. They are really great!

My youtube channel is /channel/UCA6RvjlB9L4kn2wrjAurJnQ so Please SUBSCRIBE!

If you haven't decided yet have you looked at the NoiseBlocker E-loop fan series yet? They work really nice for rad fans and are extremely quiet. Just figured I'd throw them in if you are still looking. Good Luck!

P.S: The e-loops can't be ran it a pull config on radiators only in push. They have a ring that protrudes out the front of the fan that is connected to the blades. If you try to run in pull you risk damage to your fans and rad. Food for thought.

AMD diehard & Nvidia Enthusiest

You should have bought the Corsair SP120 Quiet edition. They are really great!

If you haven't decided yet have you looked at the NoiseBlocker E-loop fan series yet? They work really nice for rad fans and are extremely quiet. Just figured I'd throw them in if you are still looking. Good Luck!

P.S: The e-loops can't be ran it a pull config on radiators only in push. They have a ring that protrudes out the front of the fan that is connected to the blades. If you try to run in pull you risk damage to your fans and rad. Food for thought.

I have the SP120 HP editions and I really like them, they're a tad noisy but no where near as bad as my kaze fans. Improved airflow over my hard drives, dropped by 6-8c, my socket temp is now reading 30-32c instead of 34c while browsing watching the youtubes, might not sound a lot but when I fit another rad my temps should drop a tiny bit more with more SP120s in push/pull on a thick 240 rad.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken