H100i Vengeance H440 Compatibility?

Will the H100i fit with my vengeance high heatspreader ram inside the h440? I have a phantom but I had to remove my two 200mm fans because of the clearance issues with my h100i, the brackets, and my vengeance ram. I'm curious because my fans are on top of the metal piece that holds the 200mm fans on the phantom, which the long screws are screwed where the clips are supposed to be screwed in, and into the rad. The brackets that came with the phantom had clearance issues with the ram like I said before, so I wonder if it fits in the h440.

Will the H100i fit with my vengeance high heatspreader ram inside the h440? I have a phantom but I had to remove my two 200mm fans because of the clearance issues with my h100i, the brackets, and my vengeance ram. I'm curious because my fans are on top of the metal piece that holds the 200mm fans on the phantom, which the long screws are screwed where the clips are supposed to be screwed in, and into the rad. The brackets that came with the phantom had clearance issues with the ram like I said before, so I wonder if it fits in the h440.

Shouldnt be an issue I have the h440 with the h100i and I use the vengeance pro ram and have plenty of room.

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]