Giveaway winner!

iHammmy

Hello all,

I'd firstly like to thank everyone that entered my £25 iTunes and Googleplay Play E-Voucher giveaway. I had a great response from everyone in the comments and got a few laughs out of some of your comments :-D I have messaged the winner via Steam as I thought the winner may be more active there, (If the winner doesn't reply on Steam after 24hours I will message him/her via the LTT forums). If you didn't win, don't wory as i'm currently hosting a '10 Games Giveaway' right here on the LTT forums, which I have included a link to below. I will be hosting around 3 more giveaways throughout the Christmas and New Year time so don't feel sad if you don't win :-P. 

Merry Christmas :-)

~ Harry

It seems impossible until it's done.

people are more active here oddly enough, might as well pm them here when you get the time

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

spread the love? don't give all the games to one person? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I have 1 question, does the winner get all the 10 games or do 10 people win 1 game?

spread the love? don't give all the games to one person? 

Read the post... this is the giveaway for the gift card. The game giveaway doesn't end until the 1st of January :)

I have 1 question, does the winner get all the 10 games or do 10 people win 1 game?

1 Person wins all 10 games. By the way, that giveaway doesn't end until the 1st of January :)

Read the post... this is the giveaway for the gift card. The game giveaway doesn't end until the 1st of January :)

1 Person wins all 10 games. By the way, that giveaway doesn't end until the 1st of January :)

I don't get why just person. Why can't it be 10 people get a game of their choice? That way, it's more fair, and you have better odds of winning a game.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

people are more active here oddly enough, might as well pm them here when you get the time

Yea, I wish more people browsed actual tech part of the forum.

I don't get why just person. Why can't it be 10 people get a game of their choice? That way, it's more fair, and you have better odds of winning a game.

Rules are rules :)

Rules are rules :)

You sure you can't giveaway one game to 10 people? seems more fair and higher odds.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You sure you can't giveaway one game to 10 people? seems more fair and higher odds.

I' giving more games away soon so the 200+ people that don't win can just enter them giveaways :)

I' giving more games away soon so the 200+ people that don't win can just enter them giveaways :)

Seriously? FUCK YEAH.

Seriously? FUCK YEAH.

I'm having around 3 more giveaways in the next 2 weeks :)

I'm having around 3 more giveaways in the next 2 weeks :)

How are you seriously that generous to have 3 more giveaways? I'm truly surprised. You are one generous man.

How are you seriously that generous to have 3 more giveaways? I'm truly surprised. You are one generous man.

Just giving back to the LTT members :) You got any ideas on what to givaway next? Price limit is £150 ($234) for the next giveaway :)

Just giving back to the LTT members :) You got any ideas on what to givaway next? Price limit is £150 ($234) for the next giveaway :)

Umm, a new graphics card? SSD? CPU?

Umm, a new graphics card? SSD? CPU?

Nah, don't want to send things to people in the mail as everything just gets confusing. I'm looking more to gift cards and games :)

Nah, don't want to send things to people in the mail as everything just gets confusing. I'm looking more to gift cards and games :)

Umm, a 2 100 dollar Amazon cards?

Umm, a 2 100 dollar Amazon cards?

Sound good to me :)