Best 4K Monitor?

aamirilliyas123

They are no reviews yet as it's brand new.

But you have Dell true 8-bit IPS panel 4K monitors 60Hz, available in 27inch and 24inch.

Check out the Dell P2715Q, or the P2415Q

The advantage of the 24inch 4K, is that if you play games at 1080p, it should appear fine technically speaking as 4x pixels will be 1 pixel of 1080p, as 4K is 4 times 1080p. However, in Windows, if you have good eyes, you want to increase the high DPI. While Windows and most Microsoft (basically everything except Skype), is high-DPI supported, Chrome and Firefox needs further work on them to be better at it, latest version of PhotoShop is, and other Adobe software are either out or coming soon to be high DPI ready, same for FileZilla, but many other software aren't high DPI aware, so they'll appear blurry under Windows 8, or elements like text cut a bit under Windows 7.

They are no reviews yet as it's brand new.

But you have Dell true 8-bit IPS panel 4K monitors 60Hz, available in 27inch and 24inch.

Check out the Dell P2715Q, or the P2415Q

The advantage of the 24inch 4K, is that if you play games at 1080p, it should appear fine technically speaking as 4x pixels will be 1 pixel of 1080p, as 4K is 4 times 1080p. However, in Windows, if you have good eyes, you want to increase the high DPI. While Windows and most Microsoft (basically everything except Skype), is high-DPI supported, Chrome and Firefox needs further work on them to be better at it, latest version of PhotoShop is, and other Adobe software are either out or coming soon to be high DPI ready, same for FileZilla, but many other software aren't high DPI aware, so they'll appear blurry under Windows 8, or elements like text cut a bit under Windows 7.

Wait the Dell P2715Q  is 60 hz 4k ips 27" for only $699?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Yes, there's also an Acer and Asus that are the same price. 4K IPS is becoming a thing. 

I have the Samsung 4k(TN) ,and the Dell P2715Q 4k..mmm all that IPS goodness.Only thing with the Samsung is no vesa mount,and tilt only.The Dell was an awesome deal when it first launched $503.00 with promo codes.I couldn't pass up such an awesome deal.Ps..Dell comes with a mini -DP to displayport cable. Samsung comes with DP cable

CM Storm Trooper| Asua Maximum VII Formula| 4770k H100i|Kingston Beast 32GB|Samsung Evo 250GB SSD|Seagate 3TB|EVGA Kingpin Edition 780 Ti(SLI)|Sound Blaster Z|Corsair 1200i

Samsung U28D590D | Corsair K70 | Razer Naga Hex | Kingston Hyper X Gaming Headset

Wait the Dell P2715Q 

is 60 hz 4k ips 27" for only $699?

That is correct. Which is simply amazing! Dell is very aggressive in pricing.

They really want to be THE monitor of choice, like they have been been for great number of years already.

And what is crazy.. is that despite being 4x 1080p resolution, the faulty pixel warranty remains the same: 6 or more dead pixel OR 1 or more stuck (yes stuck!) or bright pixel, with no zones or distance policy crap, get you a replacement. You would expect that number to jump to 12 or 20 or something for dead pixels, but nope! And Dell pays shipping both directions. In fact, you get to keep the monitor while Dell ships you a replacement one, where you just swap them, and in the box you'll find a pre-paid shipping label, just stick over the old one, and call the appropriate mail service to come and pick it up. Very aggressive, like I said.

Personally, I am holding out for in depth reviews (even though I know I can return the monitor purchased directly from Dell back to them for free if I am not satisfied with it (please check for that before ordering to make sure it applies in your region and if they didn't change anything since 2009)), as in any case, I don't have money for it due to the holidays.

That is correct. Which is simply amazing! Dell is very aggressive in pricing.

They really want to be THE monitor of choice, like they have been been for great number of years already.

And what is crazy.. is that despite being 4x 1080p resolution, the faulty pixel warranty remains the same: 6 or more dead pixel OR 1 or more stuck (yes stuck!) or bright pixel, with no zones or distance policy crap, get you a replacement. You would expect that number to jump to 12 or 20 or something for dead pixels, but nope! And Dell pays shipping both directions. In fact, you get to keep the monitor while Dell ships you a replacement one, where you just swap them, and in the box you'll find a pre-paid shipping label, just stick over the old one, and call the appropriate mail service to come and pick it up. Very aggressive, like I said.

Personally, I am holding out for in depth reviews (even though I know I can return the monitor purchased directly from Dell back to them for free if I am not satisfied with it (please check for that before ordering to make sure it applies in your region and if they didn't change anything since 2009), and also for the fact that I don't have money for it due to the holidays.

That's an awesome price, I may just buy one after xmas LOL.

Thank you man :D

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

DELL 28 inch Ultra HD 4K Monitor P2815Q 

is it good?

That is correct. Which is simply amazing! Dell is very aggressive in pricing.They really want to be THE monitor of choice, like they have been been for great number of years already.And what is crazy.. is that despite being 4x 1080p resolution, the faulty pixel warranty remains the same: 6 or more dead pixel OR 1 or more stuck (yes stuck!) or bright pixel, with no zones or distance policy crap, get you a replacement. You would expect that number to jump to 12 or 20 or something for dead pixels, but nope! And Dell pays shipping both directions. In fact, you get to keep the monitor while Dell ships you a replacement one, where you just swap them, and in the box you'll find a pre-paid shipping label, just stick over the old one, and call the appropriate mail service to come and pick it up. Very aggressive, like I said.Personally, I am holding out for in depth reviews (even though I know I can return the monitor purchased directly from Dell back to them for free if I am not satisfied with it (please check for that before ordering to make sure it applies in your region and if they didn't change anything since 2009)), as in any case, I don't have money for it due to the holidays.

I create free buildlog banners.Want one? Go to my shop http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/378798-free-buildlog-banner-shop/#entry5119483

Not at all. The P2815Q uses a TN panel and is only 30Hz despite supporting DisplayPort 1.2

Avoid at all cost.