What is the best choice for the speakers, Help please!

keavlar

Hello to every one, for the last few weeks, i had a problem to choose new speakers for pc, with good sound quality  and suitable with budget. I don't have too much options, so i ask you for help to say witch is better .

For the last 6-7 years i was using JBL 2.1 Creature II , they served me well and had very clear sound. I was looking for speakers with 5.1  and ths is what options i have, so please say what you think.  Witch is better :

1- Logitech Z506

2- Logitech X540

3- Creative Inspire T6160

4- MicroLab FC360 5.1

5- MicroLab M-700 5.1

Or maybe i should buy a regular home theater with 5.1 and use their speakers? Please give me and advise, but know that i dont have much options, this speakers you see is the only options for 5.1 . Have a nice day!

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

Whats wrong with your Jbl's? Any reason you want 5.1? Id look at just getting some nice 2.0 speakers and adding a sub. Prob sound better then any of those. Just don't buy the logitechs whatever you do. I just recently purchased  some kanto yu2's (prob not available to you ) over my old 5.1 and  the sound difference is amazing. If you can get a nice pair of desktop speakers Id go that route. Whats your budget?

Whats wrong with your Jbl's? Any reason you want 5.1? Id look at just getting some nice 2.0 speakers and adding a sub. Prob sound better then any of those. Just don't buy the logitechs whatever you do. I just recently purchased  some kanto yu2's (prob not available to you ) over my old 5.1 and  the sound difference is amazing. If you can get a nice pair of desktop speakers Id go that route. Whats your budget?

Prob with Jbl , that one of speakers died, and second , half is ripped, kind off, i can buy them again, but i think if to buy, then to buy some thing new, i would like to have surround sound, while listening to music, and watching movies, budget is will be some thing like 220$ , can pay a little more, deppends on the quality. Its or this that i showed, or to buy the JBL creature II new adition again, or maybe Harman-Kardon SoundSticks 2.1  but with their price, i prefer to buy 5.1 , they cost 220$ ..

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Or in future , to buy a receiver , and some speakers for it, but it will cost a lot, and its kinda will be t much for the room right now!   Suggest what is on your mind, ill see if i can order it from some where!

That sucks you shouldn't be so hard on your poor speakers :P j/k. The thing with all those cheap 5.1 systems is you get what you pay for. I learned my lesson by buying $100 5.1 setup.  Once I switched to actual good speakers I knew what a I was missing out on. I don't know what speakers are available to you. But I'm sure you can find some nice speakers for that price. I've never heard the sound stick's in person.. But was actually looking at them when I bought my kanto's. They seemed to have a lot of good reviews. But decided against them cause you cant add onto them. I really liked the modularity of  a desktop speaker. On that note if you can find KRK ROKIT RP5  they would blow all those 5.1 systems out the water in terms of sound quality. And you can add a  sub if you need more bass. 

That sucks you shouldn't be so hard on your poor speakers :P j/k. The thing with all those cheap 5.1 systems is you get what you pay for. I learned my lesson by buying $100 5.1 setup.  Once I switched to actual good speakers I knew what a I was missing out on. I don't know what speakers are available to you. But I'm sure you can find some nice speakers for that price. I've never heard the sound stick's in person.. But was actually looking at them when I bought my kanto's. They seemed to have a lot of good reviews. But decided against them cause you cant add onto them. I really liked the modularity of  a desktop speaker. On that note if you can find KRK ROKIT RP5  they would blow all those 5.1 systems out the water in terms of sound quality. And you can add a  sub if you need more bass. 

Bottom line, you say , to buy 2.1 ? or if i look for 5.1, too look , for a beast one with big price?

Bottom line, you say , to buy 2.1 ? or if i look for 5.1, too look , for a beast one with big price?

The thing is if your gonna spend $200. Do you want 5 speakers that sound ok or 2 speakers that sound amazing. Me personally after searching for weeks decided to just get 2.0. They honestly fill the room more then my 5.1 setup ever did. The 5.1 setup was very bass heavy with no clarity. Where as the kanto's sound very clear.. I can actually hear every detail in music. And I can add any kind of sub if I feel the need for more bass. I'm sure you get what I mean. If your stuck on 5.1 Id def take a look at what edifier has to offer as stated above. You can go the home audio route but like you said its going to cost a lot. I have 1000w sony 5.1 system in my living room and my little 50w kanto's sound better  :lol:

Ok now, stupid question, how i add to a pc, with 2 regular speakers sub???  Its only if i buy 2.1 system ready...isnt ?

The thing is if your gonna spend $200. Do you want 5 speakers that sound ok or 2 speakers that sound amazing. Me personally after searching for weeks decided to just get 2.0. They honestly fill the room more then my 5.1 setup ever did. The 5.1 setup was very bass heavy with no clarity. Where as the kanto's sound very clear.. I can actually hear every detail in music. And I can add any kind of sub if I feel the need for more bass. I'm sure you get what I mean. If your stuck on 5.1 Id def take a look at what edifier has to offer as stated above. You can go the home audio route but like you said its going to cost a lot. I have 1000w sony 5.1 system in my living room and my little 50w kanto's sound better  :lol:

Ok now, stupid question, how i add to a pc, with 2 regular speakers sub???  Its only if i buy 2.1 system ready...isnt ?