I'm losing it!

Giganizer300PRO

I have just finished my building my PC. (long story, you don't want to know...)

I installed Win7 and now I have problems with the drivers. This is un-fucking-real!

I have an AMD card (seriously, you don't want to know) and with the drivers, there comes a tone of other shit that fucks you up.

Anyway... I had to UNINSTALL the official Realtek audio driver from the cd, because when ever there was a sound to play, an error occurred and it would say there is no working audio device plugged in. But then all seemed to ne working fine, until I wanted to play some Minecraft (you don't want to know about that either). The sound didn't work, but it did work for VLC and system sounds.

What do I need to do?

Help please!

Download all the drivers from the motherboard  manufactures site. The drivers on the cd's are usually always old. I don't know exactly what to tell you other then that. 

But we do want to know, how should we help you then? :3

First let windows finish all its updates then install the drivers. This helps a lot as some drivers came with windowsupdate. No need to install over them. Amd Catalyst for example. And as said above use the vendors homepage to get latest drivers. Cd drivers are usual outdated. 

For your sound doublecheck your connections. Other then that it should work.

But we do want to know, how should we help you then? :3

First let windows finish all its updates then install the drivers. This helps a lot as some drivers came with windowsupdate. No need to install over them. Amd Catalyst for example. And as said above use the vendors homepage to get latest drivers. Cd drivers are usual outdated. 

For your sound doublecheck your connections. Other then that it should work.

Download all the drivers from the motherboard  manufactures site. The drivers on the cd's are usually always old. I don't know exactly what to tell you other then that. 

I installed the drivers from the manufacturers website, didn't work.

This is NOT A CONNECTOR problem because it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, no matter where the headphones are plugged in!!!

It did only work when I uninstalled the Realtek official driver. The error I get is: "One or more audio service isn't running"

I would like someone to help me solve this. If they can.

First of all check if your sound settings are correct. Play around with those settings by selecting and changing the standard playback service. 
There is a test button also, use it.

Also, what is your audio peripheral that you are using? (brand/type)

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

First of all check if your sound settings are correct. Play around with those settings by selecting and changing the standard playback service. 

There is a test button also, use it.

Also, what is your audio peripheral that you are using? (brand/type)

I am using Logitech G230 gaming headphones.

Thank you for your help, but I uninstalled the Realtek driver and everything seems to be working now. Thank you for your effort!