System Restored then Coil Wine

okery84

So i just ran a system restore on my windows because i was getting tons of BSOD's, assuming the registry was jacked. After that was done I noticed a very considerable amount of coil whine coming from the computer. So, why? 

What is your specs?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

i5 3330 and a gt 610

I need motherboard PSU RAM and the whole deal

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I need motherboard PSU RAM and the whole deal

Its a HP computer. 1155 h61 uatx mobo (Foxconn) , 12 gb 1600 mhz ram, 1.5 tb hdd, CD ROM, 350w PSU came with pc. 

This might be a long shot but do you have any other PSU that you could use in the system?

@okery84

Um yes, I actually have a new PSU and graphics card card I'm about to put in. I saw the linustechtips episode on this btw. @ObeseWalrus

Um yes, I actually have a new PSU and graphics card card I'm about to put in. I saw the linustechtips episode on this btw. @ObeseWalrus

Good job. Did it work?