Wireless adapter not recognised by all usb ports.

Hi guys, I have a wireless adapter named "tp link tl-wn727n 150mbps" and I managed to install all drivers before I have this issue. Around 2 weeks I didn't use that PC and once I switched it on, the wireless adapter went into malfunction and I tried to connect it to other USB posts but what I got was those ports stated that the adapter was not recognised by the PC or has gone malfunction. I do not know what exactly happened to my adapter so I need some sound advice! Please help me T_T

Thanks in advance. 

*However, those USB ports are still working fine with thumb drives and other external devices.

The malfunctioning worries me.  Try the device in another computer & see if it malfunctions as it did it the first PC.  If so, then there is a very good chance there is something wrong with it.  If it doesn't malfunction, then it may be a driver issue.  Completely uninstall the drivers, reboot, then reinstall drivers, reboot again, then insert the usb wireless device & see what happens.  Post back, hope this helps!

Yes, I've tried it on another laptop and desktop. However, they both showed me negative answer and I am really fed up with this. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and did what you suggest, but it failed. I'm worried if it is my motherboard that causes that malfunctions but now I believe it is the adapter that has the problem since it doesn't work on any computers so far. I've searched for some solutions via the Internet and followed what they suggested but all were failures.

T_T

*that adapter I just bought few weeks ago, used approximately 3-4 times only.

Yeah, sounds like the usb wifi adapter is dead.  Try contacting the manufacturer & maybe they will send a replacement OR try taking it back to the original retail store for a refund.  Good luck!