PS4 activation

Nem

So I am a ps plus member and have set my ps4 as my primary device. my gf, who is not a ps plus member, uses the same ps4 so she has access to all the free games I get. No problem.

I am currently in England visiting family for a month. My brother has a PS4. So I can log into his ps4 on my account and gain access to my library. However, nobody else is able to play on my games in England because this is not my primary machine. This is not really a problem for my brother because he has his own ps plus account, but my gf doesnt have access to any of the things she would have access to back home on our own ps4

Is there a way to get around this?

I read that you can only activate one ps4 as your primary at any time so Im guessing I cant activate my brothers ps4? Maybe I could deactivate my own ps4 at home, then activate my brothers so my gf would have access to my library here. The problem is I read on the sony site that you can only deactivate once every 6 months (in my case, Id have to deactivate my machine now, and then deactivate my brothers again when I leave)

So I am a ps plus member and have set my ps4 as my primary device. my gf, who is not a ps plus member, uses the same ps4 so she has access to all the free games I get. No problem.

I am currently in England visiting family for a month. My brother has a PS4. So I can log into his ps4 on my account and gain access to my library. However, nobody else is able to play on my games in England because this is not my primary machine. This is not really a problem for my brother because he has his own ps plus account, but my gf doesnt have access to any of the things she would have access to back home on our own ps4

Is there a way to get around this?

I read that you can only activate one ps4 as your primary at any time so Im guessing I cant activate my brothers ps4? Maybe I could deactivate my own ps4 at home, then activate my brothers so my gf would have access to my library here. The problem is I read on the sony site that you can only deactivate once every 6 months (in my case, Id have to deactivate my machine now, and then deactivate my brothers again when I leave)

Im not 100% sure when it comes to PS4 but the Xbox one has that same kind of feature but your profile cant be signed into 2 xbox ones at the same time but your profile can be signed into an xbox one and an xbox 360 so i would think that the playstation network is setup the same way in order to prevent say like me giving you my log in info and we both play off of 1 paid membership on two of the same console.(i.e. two xbox ones)