Help choosing a Graphics Card

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a graphics card in the $160-210 and was looking for your guys help choosing brand/manufacturer is not that big of a deal just good overall performance for the money. If you need me to post the rest of my specs I can do that just ask and thank you for any help you can give!! 

The R9 280x would likely be the best in the case, what is your CPU?

RIP in pepperonis m8s

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a graphics card in the $160-210 and was looking for your guys help choosing brand/manufacturer is not that big of a deal just good overall performance for the money. If you need me to post the rest of my specs I can do that just ask and thank you for any help you can give!! 

US/UK/CA?

Interested in Business and Technology

Thanks guys for all the responses. I'm going to be running a g3258 with a hyper 212 evo on a Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 mobo in a Corsair 200r. I've been collecting the parts for about a month getting deals where I can.I'm also in the US.

The R9 280x would likely be the best in the case, what is your CPU?

Thanks guys for all the responses. I'm going to be running a g3258 with a hyper 212 evo on a Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 mobo in a Corsair 200r. I've been collecting the parts for about a month getting deals where I can.I'm also in the US.