€1000 gaming pc!

Hi, I'm going to buy a pc soon but I'm still not sure about my parts. If you see anything that can be replaced with something that's better and has the same price please tell me and also tell me with what I can replace it with. My aim is to play the latest games at 1080p 60fps+ and maybe some little streaming. I live in Holland.

I am going to overclock my gpu and cpu. My budget is €1000.

these are my parts:

cpu: Intel i5-4690K   € 223,80

memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3 1600MHz   € 69,80

case: NZXT Source 340   € 69,40

cpu cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   € 29,80

hard drive: Crucial MX100, 256GB    € 95,90 (I already have a 1tb hdd)

mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI   € 102,80

psu: Cooler Master G650M   € 62,80

gpu: MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G   € 349,80

Total:   €1004,10

Hi, I'm going to buy a pc soon but I'm still not sure about my parts. If you see anything that can be replaced with something that's better and has the same price please tell me and also tell me with what I can replace it with. My aim is to play the latest games at 1080p 60fps+ and maybe some little streaming. I live in Holland.

I am going to overclock my gpu and cpu. My budget is €1000.

these are my parts:

cpu: Intel i5-4690K   € 223,80

memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3 1600MHz   € 69,80

case: NZXT Source 340   € 69,40

cpu cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   € 29,80

hard drive: Crucial MX100, 256GB    € 95,90 (I already have a 1tb hdd)

mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H   € 99,80

psu: Seasonic M12II Bronze   € 59,80

gpu: MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G   € 349,80

Total:   €998,10

A very, very solid build :D

I'd just go with this: http://afuture.nl/productview.php?productID=1956122 Just so you'd have an option for SLI in the future, and this PSU, so you could actually do it :) http://afuture.nl/productview.php?productID=1049142

BUT if you don't want to change anything, just go with it :) I'd only then change that Mobo for something cheaper :)

Also, going to check on RAM, but i'm guessing that you also choose good (price:performance) :D

EDIT: RAM is also good :D You're good to go :)

A very, very solid build :D

I'd just go with this: http://afuture.nl/productview.php?productID=1956122 Just so you'd have an option for SLI in the future, and this PSU, so you could actually do it :) http://afuture.nl/productview.php?productID=1049142

BUT if you don't want to change anything, just go with it :) I'd only then change that Mobo for something cheaper :)

Also, going to check on RAM, but i'm guessing that you also choose good (price:performance) :D

EDIT: RAM is also good :D You're good to go :)

I am going with the mobo you linked because I want to have SLI in the future thanks for the help :), I've been trying to find the best parts possible for a €1000 budget :D

I am going with the mobo you linked because I want to have SLI in the future thanks for the help :), I've been trying to find the best parts possible for a €1000 budget :D

You have a pretty solid build except I would upgrade the motherboard (didn't see that you changed it already) and the psu a bit.

The build below is 1k in USD, but euro compared to USD for hardware is normally 1 to 1 ratio when it comes to prices.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.98 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($100.64 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($98.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($328.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($67.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1000.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-19 18:13 EST-0500

You have a pretty solid build except I would upgrade the motherboard (didn't see that you changed it already) and the psu a bit.

The build below is 1k in USD, but euro compared to USD for hardware is normally 1 to 1 ratio when it comes to prices.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.98 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($100.64 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($98.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($328.99 @ NCIX US) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($67.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1000.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-19 18:13 EST-0500

A nice build, but from what i've seen on that site, that more than 1000 euros... For example, that SLI Krait Mobo (i wanted to choose it first, but it was over his budget) is around 119 euros, and sadly there's no EVGA PSU's available there... :(

A nice build, but from what i've seen on that site, that more than 1000 euros... For example, that SLI Krait Mobo (i wanted to choose it first, but it was over his budget) is around 119 euros, and sadly there's no EVGA PSU's available there... :(

Ah, I see. Modifications can be made! Typically euro can be translate directly to usd in a 1 to 1 ratio because of their hardware prices are much higher than ours, so I just followed that guideline. I didn't check the prices at his store haha, just posted a build around the 1k mark. Seasonic or XFX XTR would be great PSUs also but he should grab at least a 600 W one.

Ah, I see. Modifications can be made! Typically euro can be translate directly to usd in a 1 to 1 ratio because of their hardware prices are much higher than ours, so I just followed that guideline. I didn't check the prices at his store haha, just posted a build around the 1k mark. Seasonic or XFX XTR would be great PSUs also but he should grab at least a 600 W one.

I've read that the 970 is very power efficient that's why I went with the 520w psu

I've read that the 970 is very power efficient that's why I went with the 520w psu

Yeah, but for SLI you'll need ATLEAST 650W 80+Bronze, like G650M :)

It is power efficient, but you said you want to SLI in the future. 520w isn't big enough to handle that, you want a PSU that is a little bit bigger than what your system is running so it's running at max efficiency with a little head room, You don't want your PSU to struggle to keep up with your computer 100% of the time, that's just asking for trouble. :D

It is power efficient, but you said you want to SLI in the future. 520w isn't big enough to handle that, you want a PSU that is a little bit bigger than what your system is running so it's running at max efficiency with a little head room, You don't want your PSU to struggle to keep up with your computer 100% of the time, that's just asking for trouble. :D

going with the Cooler Master G650M :)