Stop bumping this old troll.

cab11150904

I sold my ps4 and saved some money to get myself a gaming rig, never looked back 

Why is this not locked? 

Why is he not banned?

This is not even funny.

/Reported

I'm sorry banning me for what? I did something pc and gaming related and then shared.  Enjoy your reporting though you whiny little girl.

I guess the OP is desperate for attention or you have to be the dumbest person in the world to make such a trade.  I bet the guy who took your pc was saying "sucker" under his breath the whole time during the trade...LOL!!!  

Hey OP!!  I have a commodore 64 if you want to trade it with your car!

adding insult to injury.....it was crossfired....ouch!!    but I'm sure you're just trolling.

I guess the OP is desperate for attention or you have to be the dumbest person in the world to make such a trade.  I bet the guy who took your pc was saying "sucker" under his breath the whole time during the trade...LOL!!!  

He seemed pretty nice actually.  I am the one that said I'd trade it.  Nobody fooled me into anything.

Not sure if troll or just went full retard

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"

I know you're just trolling, but for the sake of argument, how much did you spend on your pc?

Anyway!! Who cares!!  It's your PC your decision, who am I to judge.  If the xboxone makes you happy then so be it.

He seemed pretty nice actually.  I am the one that said I'd trade it.  Nobody fooled me into anything.

Not sure why you didn't just upgrade your PC....That processor in your used to be computer was twice as powerful compared to the XBONE.  The CPU's used in the both the PS4 and XBONE are for laptops and tablets...........plus your CPU was overclockable.....

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

all I know is that I will never....ever  go peasant again as long as I live.  I've been a peasant till the ps3.....NO MORE!!!! LOL!!!

thank God I love 8.1....I was very worried there for a moment coming from 7 and 10 keeps looking better and better.  Can't wait for fully optimized DX12 games to come out.

Not sure why you didn't just upgrade your PC....That processor in your used to be computer was twice as powerful compared to the XBONE.  The CPU's used in the both the PS4 and XBONE are for laptops and tablets...........plus your CPU was overclockable.....

Can you tell me what I'd throw in my PC to make it play Forza 5?

damn!!  you must really love Forza 5 to trade a gaming computer for it.

It's my favorite set of games bar none.

Why is the PC in your profile so different than the one you are referring to?  If you had two, then why did you sell the better GPU setup?

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

I think you got a bad deal on the trade if we just look at it in terms of dollars and cents but if you are very happy with your Xbox One and are having loads of fun with it much more so than when you had your pc then hey you won the deal in a sense.  You won in a most important way.  Enjoy Forza 5 and your Xbox One.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

This isn't funny because OP got a bad deal (with it)

Noooo, it's funny because he doesn't know it yet.

The other guy is probably now in the master race reddit starting a  "there is a sucker born every minute" thread

OP, hit me up anytime for future trades. Seriously now, you will ascertain for certain that you will regret this decision even in the near future, more so down the road.

Even more seriously now, to pull this thread off , you should have picked a single, weaker GPU, that would have been more believable.

Obviously I have to cover both bases since I have seen WTF levels of stupidity before. a dude got trolled into sawing his GPU in half so someone trading a crossfire rig like that for the box is unfortunately not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

I hope, I really hope that you are trolling because if not, just the irony of you making this post on LTT of all places and not on yahoo noob help stuff...

giphy.gif

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

This isn't funny because OP got a bad deal (with it)

Noooo, it's funny because he doesn't know it yet.

The other guy is probably now in the master race reddit starting a  "there is a sucker born every minute" thread

OP, hit me up anytime for future trades. Seriously now, you will ascertain for certain that you will regret this decision even in the near future, more so down the road.

Even more seriously now, to pull this thread off , you should have picked a single, weaker GPU, that would have been more believable.

Obviously I have to cover both bases since I have seen WTF levels of stupidity before. a dude got trolled into sawing his GPU in half so someone trading a crossfire rig like that for the box is unfortunately not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

I hope, I really hope that you are trolling because if not, just the irony of you making this post on LTT of all places and not on yahoo noob help stuff...

giphy.gif

As I was reading his comments, its obviously a troll with how he words what he is saying, what I DONT get is the people after actually thinking he did. If I didn't know any better I would say it's a case of troll, trolling trolls, trolling trolls!

This is the same guy who was supposedly giving away a 4790k

I'm guessing your were trolling then to, because you never picked a winner.....

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/240495-the-4790k-giveaway-i-talked-about/

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

I think I got a pretty good trade too.  My old computer had a 3770k and CFX 7970s so I think the One should be just about as strong but I have FORZA now which makes my day.  

You're an idiot if you aren't trolling

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

This is the same guy who was supposedly giving away a 4790k

I'm guessing your were trolling then to, because you never picked a winner.....

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/240495-the-4790k-giveaway-i-talked-about/

Ewww caught the new generation fraudulence! :D

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

lol guys how can you fall for the troll so easily lol

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I don't want to believe you did this -.-

Oh well, Your decision haha :D

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

I sold my two pcs for personal financial reasons: and is getting a ps4 cause its all i can afford, and i need to learn how to play with a controller lmfao.

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

I already commented but thinking about it I would have given you an Xbone1 and about 6 games for that computer.

I'm Sorry! I can't believe you traded your Gaming PC FOR THAT!?!? 

If you like that, cool.  Because its not my card to play, but I'm just shocked because I wouldn't do that personally. 

post-42942-0-14339700-1419133639.gif