excel with google drive

hey guys..

Its a long time since i posted something here but i yet again need your help with something. :D

Is it possible to mirrorr just one page of a spreadsheet document that is shared on Gdrive with a certain group of people to a new document that is shared with a completley different group?

I really need to know if this is possible, cause it would ease my work quite alot :D

thanks for help :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

hey guys..

Its a long time since i posted something here but i yet again need your help with something. :D

Is it possible to mirrorr just one page of a spreadsheet document that is shared on Gdrive with a certain group of people to a new document that is shared with a completley different group?

I really need to know if this is possible, cause it would ease my work quite alot :D

thanks for help :D

File > Make a copy.

Take the copy and remove whatever you need and share it. 

:)

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

File > Make a copy.

Take the copy and remove whatever you need and share it. 

:)

i dont think you quite understood what im trying to do.. :) i do this now every few days for a number of files.. I wanna have it so that if i write something in the master file (which only few people can see) it auto syncs a page to a document that more people can view.. Wouldnt want people snooping around other pages that are in the master file, but they need to see just one page from the doc.

What i've been doing now is just copying to another doc what i want shared, but since there is a rising number of pages that need to be shared with different people its getting kinda hard to keep it all up.. if i could just make it so it shares page 3 to (people x,y,z) and page 5(people a,b,c) without me doing a copy everytime i change the doc would be great :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS