Just some general questions about cloning hard drives

Kooldown

Sup guys.

Just one question about this new SSD I'll be getting for Christmas next week.

I currently have an SSD boot drive that has strictly Windows 7 on it, and a 1TB 7200 RPM HDD for games, movies, music, etc.

I'm probably just going to follow the steps in this video: http://youtu.be/KuI2yFSAiN0 but I still have just a couple of questions.

Since my storage drive, the 1TB 7200 RPM HDD, is the D: drive on my PC, when I clone my HDD to my new 500GB SSD, will all of the files be unusable on the SSD since all of the games and such are bound to the "D:" root?

To be more clear, will the games and programs that get moved over to the SSD not open since they are on the new "E:" drive as opposed to the "D:" drive?

I am just wondering, as if this is the case, I will have to unplug the HDD after it has been cloned to the SSD and rename the SSD as the "D:" drive. 

Just some additional questions: Will the programs copied from the HDD to the SSD be slower since they were written onto an HDD or will that not matter? And using the same program Jay uses in the video above, can I choose to simply copy over my Program Files and Program Files (x86) folders just so I can get my games and nothing else onto the SSD?

Thanks in advance,

Kooldown

PC Specs

PC Specs - CPU: Intel Core i7 3970X @ 3.5 GHz CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Graphics Card: x2 NVidia Geforce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked Editions Watercooled by Corsair HG10 N780s w/ Corsair H90s Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD w/ 1TB WD Blue HDD 7200 RPM HDD  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79  PSU: NZXT HALE90 V2 NP-1GM-1200A 1200W Audio: Mayflower Electronics Objective2 Bamboo Amplifier w/ Mayflower Electronics ODAC & Mayflower Electronics Modified Fostex T50RP Headphones V3 w/ Antlion Mod Mic Case: Fractal Design Define R5 OS: Windows 7 Professional Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical w/ Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad Keyboard: Camo Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless  w/ Cherry MX Black switches w/ Custom Keycaps Monitor: Asus ROG Swift 27" 1440p 1ms response time 144hz + 2 other monitors