Headphones under 75$, preferably with mic

ascraeus

Hello guys, could you recommend me some headphones, preferably with microphone, mostly for gaming and music.

So far I've come across HyperX Cloud and Logitech G230, any experience with these?

Thanks in advance.

Mod Mic + Headphones.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Hello guys, could you recommend me some headphones, preferably with microphone, mostly for gaming and music.

So far I've come across HyperX Cloud and Logitech G230, any experience with these?

Thanks in advance.

This video is your friend

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Buy a microphone and headset separately.  You will be SO much happier with the end result, and likely less expensive in the process.

I personally use the Superlux HD668Bs, and they are phenomenal for under $50.  Seriously, these headphones are $100+ sound quality.  And, if you want to spruce up the cans, you can buy some velour earpads on eBay for $15 and you're in puppy ear heaven.

For Microphone, I have an overkill Blue Snowball.  You don't need to go that over the top, any $10-$15 mic will suffice.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I bought a Logitech G430. I like it for the most part but the top cushion has yet to get worn out and it drills into my skull unless I wear a beanie or my hood but it does have great 7.1 sound and the mic is surprisingly good. It's also passive noise canceling.  Only cost me $75.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build