Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Buy a mobo and heatsink, and finally retire my current rig to media server.

Hey Linus, thanks for making this giveaway; I'm studying game development in university and rendering takes ages upon ages on my 3 year old PC. Since I've already been paying for travelling expenses and I've been living in Greece before moving to the UK, the conversion from Euro -> Pounds doesn't really help me a lot financially and I think I'll never be able to reach my true potential if I don't have a computer that supports me without me being scared it will let me down. I've been working all summer just to get here and be able to build my new PC and I believe this would be a great first step to building it and starting a proper career as a game developer. 

Thanks again and in advance.

If I win this I want to start my journey of buying all the parts needed for the x99 platform

I would start upgrading my current PC, add an X99 motherboard and a nice, new GTX-980 or two ;)

This is the last part I need for my dream build..I am building a super high tech pc desk build...I will be using this system to do benchmarking, sound design, video editing, and gaming!

put me in, best of luck for everyone, I will sell my current cpu and mobo to buy new one for this badboy and rule some scrubs in BF4 and other games.

Hi!

Actually I'm planning to upgrade my PC in the next months..

My Graphics card died..

Currently I have an AMD FX 6300 in an MSI 970A G43 mobo.

I'm using an nVidia 9600 GT which my freind gave to me xD

I would buy a new mobo and a kit of RAM anyway.

Along with an MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Graphics card,

a CM Storm Stryker case,

a couple of 120GB SSDs for raid 0 

etc.

This CPU would help me a lot..

I could have a more than decent PC for a bit more money than I would spend.. It would be like 100$s more which is even more than just worth..

In our country future proofness is a BIG factor, because we don't have as much money as people in other countries (except some) do..

So having a 6 core WS grade Intel CPU with DDR4 RAM would be awesome.

I'd use it for a lot of thing.. Gaming,Video Editing( I couldn't even record videos till now..the new graph. card is a big improvement too over my GT440 which died..), programming, doing a bunch of things at once :D

And as my friends can't have good PCs too.. MY whole PC is a Virtual Machine box.. We'll buy virtual machine switches together with my friends, so when they come we can play off of my PC  as that would be still faster for 3 of us than their PC..

I'm browsing PC sites a lot.. configuring PCs.. This CPU is like a dream for me..

I rly hope I'll have some luck..

Greetings by Anzenogaming :)

i would take the i7 5820K and put in a x99 gigabyte motherboard with 8GB 1600MHz Kingston HyperX Fury and R9 280X SAPPHIRE Vapor-X TRI-X 3GB 

Thanks in advance  :D

Hope I win

I would build a streaming/gaming/ video editing machine with this processor.

I would use this CPU for another gaming rig!! The one I have now is so unorganized lol. Good luck to everyone!

Hi guys I'm here.. If i win this giveaway I will build an oil system pc!! \m/

To be frank, I would use this cpu to rebuild my trust with Intel really.

I suffered too much from duel core intel cpus and laptop intel cpus, and I want to see intel in its finest.

I want to try testing this cpu to build a new workstation/game rig overall, or give it to my brother.

I make a pimped out pc centered around this CPU if I won, probably take about a month and then I would have a new beast by my side.

I would use this as a Blender 3d render box, doing physics and smoke simulations, i currently have a 3770k which is awesome, a 5820 would give me Haswell and an additional 2 physical cores

Brendon

I would sell my PC so I can actually buy DDR4 RAM and a X99 motherboard xD Would be a nice little upgrade for video editing, rendering and gaming :)

My PC:

Intel Core i5-4670K | ASUS Z87-Pro | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | MSI GTX760 TF OC Gaming 2GB | Corsair c70 | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB (SSD) | Seagate Barracuda 2TB (HDD) | Corsair RM750 | Cooler Master 212 Evo | CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Red) | Corsair M65 | audio-technica ATH-M50 | Dell UltraSharp U2414H | Logitech C920 | Windows 10 Pro

would be nice for gaming, streaming and rendering video's

alot faster then my athlon(or so)3500+

and mayby a new case

very nice giveaway ltt

I would like to build myself a new PC with this great CPU.